Repeating a Column (1 Viewer)

APD_Toront

Local time
Today, 12:50
Hi,

I'm designing a columnar report that will span to many pages down and accross.

In order to have the column headers print on every down page, you place them in the "Page Header" section, that I know.

My question is, if there a way to make the first column repeat on every accross page in the same fashion?

I guess what I'm looking is for a similar function that Excel has to repeat Row 1 / Column A on every page. I know I can export to Excel, but the client doesn't have Office, and they will use Access Run time.

If I can incorporate Excel spreadsheet with my Access Application using only Access Run Time, that would be great, if not, Is there another way... manually or with VBA?

Gordon

Gordon
Local time
Today, 17:50
Hi,

I'm designing a columnar report that will span to many pages down and accross.

In order to have the column headers print on every down page, you place them in the "Page Header" section, that I know.

My question is, if there a way to make the first column repeat on every accross page in the same fashion?

I guess what I'm looking is for a similar function that Excel has to repeat Row 1 / Column A on every page. I know I can export to Excel, but the client doesn't have Office, and they will use Access Run time.

If I can incorporate Excel spreadsheet with my Access Application using only Access Run Time, that would be great, if not, Is there another way... manually or with VBA?

I am trying to do the same thing. I have a crosstab report where there are quite a number of columns of data, which will span multiple pages, so I want to repeat the leftmost column on every page. There must be a way to do this in Access! ????

Thanks for any help...

Flea

Registered User.
Local time
Did anyone ever figure this out? Trying to solve the same issue now.:eek:

Galaxiom

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Tomorrow, 02:50
AFAIK it can only be kludged to do it.

Add an extra control bound to the field you want repeated every few columns where it will appear as the first column on each page.

Flea

Registered User.
Local time
That's what I was thinking the answer would be. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom