Report gives different data each time it's run!? (1 Viewer)

Pattyb628

Local time
Yesterday, 22:17
I have a report that I am running based on a UNION query that joins three tables. The three tables are linked from FoxPro 2.5 through an ODBC connection.

The report runs fine, and I get no errors, except that almost every time I run the report, I get different values in two specific fields.
There have been no changes to the data, or the criteria of the report each time I run it, but the values are not consistent.

I have attached three pdf files of the report showing the different values in the two fields that are highlighted yellow. There were absolutely no changes in the data or the criteria of the report between the times that these three reports were run. As you can see, all three give me different values in the highlighted fields, seemingly at random.

The control source for the first highlighted field in each of the three reports (Santa Cruz in July) is:

=Sum(IIf([County]="SC" And [Service Month]=7 And [Service]="FAM-CONSLT",[s_vnum],0))

The control source for the second highlighted field in each of the three reports (Monterey in July) is:

=Sum(IIf([County]="MNT" And [Service Month]=7 And [Service]="FAM-CONSLT",[s_vnum],0))

Does anyone know why this report seems to be giving me different results at random, even though the data and the report criteria remain constant?
Could it be the IIF Statements?

I'm totally confused, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

:confused:

Attachments

• Tri-County Report1.pdf
    28.6 KB · Views: 141
  • Tri-County Report2.pdf
    28.6 KB · Views: 149
  • Tri-County Report3.pdf
    28.7 KB · Views: 142

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom