Run-time error ‘3265’: Item not found in this collection. (1 Viewer)

nurLove2022

Local time
Today, 15:00
I am working on a student management database system(SMDS). On a separate project I made a subroutine to rank students based on total score. After successful test, I copied this code and added it in to the SMDS. After running the code it threw this error "item not found in this collection". Tracing through the code I found out that the field name in the SMDS was different from the one I used in the module test. So I fixed the issue by replacing the correct field name.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 13:00
Welcome to Access World! We're so happy to have you join us as a member of our community. As the most active Microsoft Access discussion forum on the internet, with posts dating back more than 20 years, we have a wealth of knowledge and experience to share with you.

We're a friendly and helpful community, so don't hesitate to ask any questions you have or share your own experiences with Access. We're here to support you and help you get the most out of this powerful database program.

To get started, we recommend reading the post linked below. It contains important information for all new users of the forum:

https://www.access-programmers.co.uk/forums/threads/new-member-read-me-first.223250/

We hope you have a great time participating in the discussion and learning from other Access enthusiasts. We look forward to having you around!

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 07:00
Thanks for posting not only a problem but its solution. It will be of benefit to other new members who get that error.

And, by the way, welcome to the forums.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom