Save Username and Password in re-logins (1 Viewer)

Milad_ATM

Local time
Today, 18:11
How can save username and password a single login for each system in program next load ?
File is attached
Notice for open source : Please Hold shift Button During open program

Attachments

• QC Base System.accdb
    3.6 MB · Views: 174

kochmax1

Local time
Today, 18:41
How can save username and password a single login for each system in program next load ?
File is attached
Notice for open source : Please Hold shift Button During open program
This feature has piqued my interest as well. I'd want to set up a ranboo merch store. For client projects, I am continuously on the lookout for innovative and cutting-edge technologies.

isladogs

MVP / VIP
Local time
Today, 14:41
The purpose of a name/password login is to ensure those logging in can be identified & prevent unauthorised access.
If you save those values for future use, there is no point having a login system otherwise someone else can login with the previous user's credentials

If your organisation uses Active Directory, consider using that instead for managing logging in so that no passwords are stored in Access
But if that's not an option, passwords should be STRONGLY encrypted if stored in Access

Last edited:

Moosak

Local time
Today, 14:41
Try This Milad
SaveLogin.gif

Just be aware of "SavedUser" table should be a local table in the Front End Copy not in the BE .

Attachments

• QC Base System.accdb
    4.4 MB · Views: 175
Last edited:

onur_can

Local time
Today, 06:41
Although we log in with the password and user name in the access forms, we cannot achieve full security. The safest way to do this is to set a password in the Set database password section of Access and distribute this password to users.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom