Saying Hello to the group (1 Viewer)

GeordieH

Local time
Today, 21:09
Love using access, been building these for a good few years now mainly for small business records, etc. I'm working on a new project and have become STUCK! So, if I could enlist some help, that would be most appreciated. In return, i'm willing to share experiences with the group. I've been a member of other groups, but they tend to only last for short periods, hope things are different here.

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
Today, 17:09
Ciao GeordieH, welcome to AWF and assisting members getting Un-STUCK is what we do...

Minty

AWF VIP
Local time
Welcome to AWF Geordie!

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Today, 14:09
Hi. Welcome to AWF!

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 16:09
Welcome, Geordie. Glad you could join us.

I wouldn't worry about the longevity of the forum. Our posts tell you how long we have been members.

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
Today, 17:09
I've been a member of other groups, but they tend to only last for short periods, hope things are different here.
Out of morbid curiosity, were any of those groups Access-orientated and if so, which ones?

GeordieH

Local time
Hi Everyone, Such a response, brilliant. other groups ive been in are MS Access orientated, but they're drop in groups, people only sign in for quick answers then zip out. There was one I was involved in and spoke to a guy in Canada, very helpful and we swapped a few ideas on a number of projects. So hoping to get the same from this group. Glad to be onboard :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom