Scrolling reports (1 Viewer)

twinupshot

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 12:43
Hey everyone,

We have an overhead projector that displays a report but can't fit the whole page on the screen because of font size/legibility. Has anyone seen any tricks or code that can slowly scroll the report up and down the page? Or does anyone know or use other software to better display reports for this type of presentation?

Thanks,

Bryan

KenHigg

Local time
Today, 07:43
Hum... I think I would do a version of the report that accommodates the limitations of the display. Seems a scrolling report would be confusing...

twinupshot

Registered User.
Local time
I agree....but then I would need it to change pages on a timed event so all pages eventually are displayed.

Any ideas on that?

KenHigg

Local time
Today, 07:43
Hum...

Actually, if I was needing to display this on an overhead, I may just do it with a form. Then it seems you could step through diffferent info at will using the form timer event stuff...

twinupshot

Registered User.
Local time
Yeah I tried that but I have Labels that Visibility is set to True/False depending on that particular rows returns in various fields. It works for each row independently in the Report Detail "On format" event procedure but I could never get it to work in a form. All the labels would base their visibility on only the first returned row in the form.

So I used a report. :(

Any thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom