Second Civil War in USA (1 Viewer)

Cronk

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 21:37
When does Donald Trump make the announcement?

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 07:37
Why do you think DJT would call for a Civil War? What has he ever said that would lead you to believe that?

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Today, 04:37
I think as the Democrats begin physically arresting and jailing the remainder of the viable Republican party candidates for 2024, a war of SOME kind would likely start.

It would probably involve more the various factions of 'government' (police, sheriff, national guard, fbi, doj, military) a lot more than it would any civilians.

But I think one of the last straws will come long before we are all forced to bow down to some sexual fetish. That's coming, but not as soon as Dem's arresting Republican candidates is - which will start a war just as easy.

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
The individual states rolled over like dogs. The ICC started it all and there will never be a civil war, the people nor the states have the stomach for it...

Truth be told, one really isn't needed if the people would jus5 wake up and stop taking the guided tour

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
The individual states rolled over like dogs. The ICC started it all and there will never be a civil war, the people nor the states have the stomach for it...

Truth be told, one really isn't needed if the people would jus5 wake up and stop taking the guided tour
Frogs

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time

I would say there are a number of reasons for that. But it's hard to deny that one of them is this idea that is often bandied about that "nothing" is "ever" worth violence.

Aren't you glad our forefathers didn't take that attitude?

Cotswold

Local time
Today, 12:37
The worrying thing about this theory is that the general rule states that what the USA does now, in Britain we'll be doing the same in five years.

We are well prepared for that impending eventuality, as over the last ten years we have assembled the worst bunch of useless politicians you can imagine. The only chance we have of this not happening is that not a man jack of them has ever completed anything in their lives. So we may yet be saved by their in-built ability to fail.

p.s. Our Minister of State for Digital and Media is Michelle Donelan who managed to get a degree in history and politics. So if anyone wants to know when the first computer was used in Britain, or which MP managed to use a spreadsheet before last year. Then she is the very one to ask.

Last edited:

Minty

AWF VIP
Local time
@Cotswold - She's my local MP, but is no longer SOC for that department, she was moved to Secretary of State for Science, Innovation and Technology, but is now on Maternatiy leave.
I have met her briefly, which considering she used to be a near neighbour was surprising that I hadn't seen her more often.
Still, she can't be worse than her predecessor Nadine Dorries who really was special in the clueless dept.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
There is already a war. The difference is that it hasn't yet spilled over to widespread violence. But there is a war of ideologies, a war of words, a war in the media, and worst of all, a war of the federal institutions against Republicans, in particular DJT. Meanwhile, the administration is covering up the crimes of the Biden family. How long does it take to investigate the laptop? Its been 4 years. The FBI has been sitting on bribery claims against The Big Guy, backed up by corroborating evidence from numerous shell companies and bank details.

Something occurred to me yesterday. If Hunters laptop had emails referring to The Big Guy, and the whistle-blower also said Joe Biden was The Big Guy, I would like to know when the term "The Big Guy" was released to the public. If it was before the laptop details were spilled, then it is nailed on corroborating evidence that Joe Biden is indeed "The Big Guy", else how do you account for these two separate pieces of evidence matching up?

Cotswold

Local time
@Cotswold - She's my local MP, but is no longer SOC for that department, she was moved to Secretary of State for Science, Innovation and Technology, but is now on Maternatiy leave.
I have met her briefly, which considering she used to be a near neighbour was surprising that I hadn't seen her more often.
Still, she can't be worse than her predecessor Nadine Dorries who really was special in the clueless dept.
Yep, just one of many clueless and useless. They have a whole room of them. So when one of them packs up and takes the £80,000 redundancy out comes another. There were several in the Bliar government who resigned, were reappointed and resigned. Each time picking up the £80,000. Mandleson was one who it has been suggested, bought several houses with his payoffs.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
One of Hunter's former business partners, Tony Bobulinski, mentioned the term in 2020 when he was explaining how the Bidens screwed him out of millions in a deal with the Chinese.

Two of the Republican candidates said that they would "pardon" Trump if they were elected. Of course, if any elected republicans actually came out and said enough is enough. The persecution stops NOW, the Dems would back off.

I'm almost looking forward to voting for a convicted felon. The Democrats do it all the time.

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
There is already a war. The difference is that it hasn't yet spilled over to widespread violence. But there is a war of ideologies, a war of words, a war in the media, and worst of all, a war of the federal institutions against Republicans, in particular DJT. Meanwhile, the administration is covering up the crimes of the Biden family. How long does it take to investigate the laptop? Its been 4 years. The FBI has been sitting on bribery claims against The Big Guy, backed up by corroborating evidence from numerous shell companies and bank details.
Alan Dershowitz made some germane remarks, that point to the corruption of our legal system. The special counsel, Jack Smith, was appointed to investigate Trump, and only Trump. Essentially this is similar to a "bill of attainder", or to quote Lavrentiy Beria, once again, “Show me the man and I’ll show you the crime”. Dershowitz went on to state that Smith's investigation, to conform to US legal principles, should have also included: Biden, Pence, and H. Clinton, if not others.

Also consider that Trump is on the fast-track to have this go before the courts. Yet it appears that the investigation and any pending charges against Biden, Pence, and H. Clinton are on the "back-burner". Clearly the Biden administration is out to get Trump.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
And it even has spread into widespread violence. For an entire year, almost nightly, wild mobs of criminals were burning American cities - looting, bricking, murdering and beating. I'd call that widespread violence. And yeah, a smaller crowd of idiots smashed a bunch of windows in the capitol one day, too. It all qualifies.

One of the biggest instigators of violence has been Black Lives Matter. They are only a hair short of the actual bomb-laden Black Panthers from years bygone. Designate them as a hate group, elect a Republican, enforce the laws and move on.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
I think it's time for Britain to take back America!

There would probably be some gains, but also some losses.

It seems in some ways Britain has followed the general flow of weirdness that pervades Europe - and in other ways, not.

Hard to say how it would come out.

But remember - you can't assume your ownership would solve the problems. The problems are cultural and start with crappy parenting, which creates dysfunctional adults with no moral compass.

So maybe it wouldn't be a great acquisition, unless you could re-educate (or just Educate) a generation or two.

In another year, when we're all forced to bow down to the sexual fetishes and required by law to surrender our children to the new Sexual Religion classes, I'd consider moving to Hungary or Costa Rica.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom