Sending a Report automatically by email. (1 Viewer)

jason2885

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 15:13
I need to be able to send a report via email to about 12 people. I need for the report to automatically be generated on the fifth of each month and mailed out. How would I be able to to do this. I just need it to take a Report that I have already created in Access and either email as an attachment or as a part of the body of an email.

chok120

Local time
I'm trying to do something similar but have not got there yet. From what I understand you need to have an emailer such as Outlook or a third party program.

You would then need to do a Docmd.output as PDF or TXT and send this as an attachment.

Perhaps someone has got some access 2007 database examples with email reports?

jason2885

Registered User.
Local time
I'm trying to do something similar but have not got there yet. From what I understand you need to have an emailer such as Outlook or a third party program.

You would then need to do a Docmd.output as PDF or TXT and send this as an attachment.

Perhaps someone has got some access 2007 database examples with email reports?

I will be using Outlook does anyone have an examples in Access 2003. I can make a report but I have no clue how to automatically generate an email at a certain day of the month.

jason2885

Registered User.
Local time
I figured out how to send an email report but i have to hit a button in order for it to be sent is there anyway to set it up to be automated. IE on this day of the month at this time send this report to all members of the group. What will I need to do in order to accomplish this.

I just need to make sure that this report gets out once a month because all the report will change each month and then we will not be able to track changes.
I know this sounds bad but with this Im in way over my head so step by step instructions would probably be best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom