Solved Similar Threads (1 Viewer)

jdraw

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 07:45
Is there a feature currently that "suggests similar existing threads" as in the previous vBulletin?
If so, could some one please highlight it or the process to see same?

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 11:45
Some of the add-ons available give similar threads when you start typing in a thread title. I think there is one that is similar to the vBulletin one, but it comes in part of package with other apps for $35 per year, every year!

namliam

The Mailman - AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 12:45
what is wrong with clicking the "search" button seperately or even our bestest friend mrs G or mr B?

jdraw

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 07:45