Solved simple CSS for multi-level horizontal top-of-page menu (1 Viewer)

vba_php

Forum Troll
Local time
Yesterday, 19:40
hey you guys,

I do a lot of work during the day and I program in quite a few languages so doing CSS work is a little tough because i don't specialize in it. I have run into an issue where wordpress no longer works for me so I have to do mysite on my own. can you guys point me to a web resource that will show me how to get a look of a multi-level horiz. menu at the top of my homepage similar to the one found here?

I copied all of the code there and put it in the appropriate CSS and HTML files, but I do not get the multi-leveledness. I only get a vertical menu on the left side without color. I'm a source coder, and generally automate things and I'm horrible at designing anything, especially using CSS. I draw stick people and that's as far as my artistic talent goes. so CSS falls into that same boat. I have done CSS in the past and it wasn't that bad, but was a while ago now and I've since forgotten the basics it seems like. thanks.

vba_php

Forum Troll
Local time
SOLVED. I found an online simulator and I'm going to test one CSS line at a time to re-learn it.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 01:40
Hopefully we get a Solved button soon. There is a Resolved one, but I feel that sounds too complicated.

vba_php

Forum Troll
Local time
Hopefully we get a Solved button soon. There is a Resolved one, but I feel that sounds too complicated.
where in the world is that again!? I still can't find it!

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Not yet!!!

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
That will be Solved soon, I hope.

Grumm

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 02:40
Maybe it is a good time to start learning SASS instead of CSS...
Your stick people becomes Bruce Lee without artistic talent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom