Simple Telephone Message Taking dB (1 Viewer)

asadkhan

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 12:09
Hi everyone
This a simple Telephone Message Taking database.

Attachments

• TELEPHONEMESSAGETAKING.accdb
    800 KB · Views: 474

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 06:09
Thank you for the post, asadkhan. Please note, however, that the "sample database" forum is tightly moderated. Strictly for future reference, normally you would post in some other forum such as General or Database Design and we would ask you for permission to move it. After discussion, we agreed that this could be posted as an example of a simple but functional DB. Please do not directly post to the Sample Database forum again without giving us more time to review and examine your offering.

asadkhan

Registered User.
Local time
Thank you for the post, asadkhan. Please note, however, that the "sample database" forum is tightly moderated. Strictly for future reference, normally you would post in some other forum such as General or Database Design and we would ask you for permission to move it. After discussion, we agreed that this could be posted as an example of a simple but functional DB. Please do not directly post to the Sample Database forum again without giving us more time to review and examine your offering.
Thank you
I will abide by the rules you have mentioned in your message.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 06:09
No problem, and in fact you did nothing terrible. You just ran into a case where site policy is ambiguous. The moderators had to talk a little behind the scenes in order to decide what to do. Let's say the PREFERRED method is to post elsewhere and get it moved later.

asadkhan

Registered User.
Local time
No problem, and in fact you did nothing terrible. You just ran into a case where site policy is ambiguous. The moderators had to talk a little behind the scenes in order to decide what to do. Let's say the PREFERRED method is to post elsewhere and get it moved later.
I understand the situations where one have to come up with solutions by consultation. I am I will be posting some simple dBs. I have learnt a lot from this forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom