someone needed my help (1 Viewer)

people_i_assist_vba

Local time
Today, 07:42
sorry guys. You know who this is. If you don't like that I'm back, tough. Someone needed my help, and thus I worked around your obvious lack of attention to detail. =( Here is what I've said to him:

I sent you a message on [forum ''x''] as well. but you haven't been there in months. I can't read your message because that account was banned months ago. People around here can't stand my level of competence. and that is fine. what do you need help with? You can send me a message until this account is banned too. they will know it is me very soon, for sure. I'm going to let them know publicly that it is me anyway so they know that I've gotten around their system to help you out, because I'm a caring soul. If you need to contact me, here are my details.

Adam Evanovich
email 1
email 2
email 3

email 4
phone

see you guys in the future. I'm still enjoying the posts here. I check in sometimes. @Jon and @The_Doc_Man , I would appreciate it if you wouldn't ditch this account for at least a few days or hours. Let the person get back to me if they choose me over the forum. If you guys have any understanding at all about what I'm doing, you'll know what I'm talking about. Take care. =)

- A friend you never knew about, and someone who knows you made a serious mistake.

people_i_assist_vba

Local time
you guys have banned the sending of ANY URLs through PM's here!? Hmmmm....I can help you out with that one. You need to get creative, otherwise your visitor count is going to dramatically diminish. This is one of the things I am helping people out around the world with. You can's stop the hacking underworld. It is huge. @Jon is bombarded constantly from the Ukranian folks. And, sorry Richard, @The_Doc_Man , you can thank the corporate world for all of this. I know you love them, but you cannot reverse what they have done and what you participated in. But not to worry, if I wasn't who I am today, and I was in my prime back during your day, I probably would not have thought ahead either. Say hello to the folks on Bourbon Street.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Adam, when you offer help and it is reasonable, I have no intention of sending your stuff to the round file. It was the extracurricular activity of posting in a way that became highly disrespectful that earned you the scarlet letter B (for banned). Besides which, I never banned you permanently, only short-term.

people_i_assist_vba

Local time
Besides which, I never banned you permanently, only short-term.
oh really? well, if that's true, then it must have slipped past me by some miracle. Interesting. Who knew that I actually make mistakes? :p Does this mean that this new account will be allowed here? I honestly don't have any time to screw around with this place anymore. But for a while there, I *was* looking at unanswered threads. And everytime I did that, there was literally nothing to do because everything around here is answered pretty quickly. @theDBguy leads that pack in that regard. But sometimes I can catch him off guard. By the way, did he or @isladogs say anything to you mods privately about the hacker-type communication I sent to them? I would assumed that they at least opened the emails and read them because there was no way to know that it was communication from me. =) LOL. And every word written in them was so caring and understandable, if it didn't make them think long and hard about who I really am, then they're obviously really confused. And I hope that isn't the case. But then again, we'll never know will we?

So, if you can answer the questions I've asked of you here, we can move on. If of course, I stick around or not, per you and your co-horts' wishes. I know that many hear hate me, probably like @MickJav , based on his comment in this thread? But hey, I'm hated all over the world and there is more to come. And it's never bothered me. I expect it until the day I die. So get used to it. I'm not going anywhere. :)

people_i_assist_vba

Local time
a goodbye after liking my post? LOL. Tony, you're screwed up dude. Please block me. Obviously I have nothing for you.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
You will still be able to see this as a guest, Adam, so my reply WILL perhaps get to you. You have been banned permanently under this name, too, and this ban won't expire unless Jon steps in to alter it.

I am not the one who banned you. You seem to have a problem with me since you call me out so much, but you need to understand that I am not the only moderator who has a problem with you.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Now HERE is a bit of fun fact for you, Adam. You were indeed banned in your new incarnation - but the Neuroman9999 account is still active. Your most recent ban on that one expired some time ago. I'll give you a little hint. You got banned for your confrontational attitude. If you would take a less confrontational attitude, you might get to keep Neuroman9999 for a while. It's all on your shoulders, sir.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 12:42
I would like to add "by not making things personal." We all make mistakes and that is where a moderation team can help out. Crossing the line happens on this forum from time to time because it is based on free speech. But perhaps it is based more on the UK definition of free speech where you can say anything you like, within reason. Ultimately, most of us here are quite reasonable folk and have a baseline of behaviour. During discussion we stretch that rubber band, sometimes to the limit, which is where it crosses the line. Then things return back to normal. But if your baseline is already over the line, it doesn't bode well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom