SPAM SPAM SPAM (1 Viewer)

neuroman9999

Local time
Yesterday, 20:56
I don't think I'm following you my man period I didn't post any images of my cookie folder so you are assuming what kind of cookies are on my local drives by looking at the title of the spam messages that's all you could possibly have done. but that has absolutely nothing with who is putting cookies on my machine because like I said anyone and everyone shares data and they sell it to anybody they care to because they want to make pennies after pennies and they literally don't care

neuroman9999

Local time
and it doesn't matter who reads this post as well but according to my seriously dark past which is now over and has been for a long time, whenever I did visit any sites that were illegitimate and I don't think I registered an account very often maybe once or twice maybe three times, but whenever I did I never used the email address that I'm showing you in the images so that tells you right there that something's wrong

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 18:56
I don't think I'm following you my man period I didn't post any images of my cookie folder so you are assuming what kind of cookies are on my local drives by looking at the title of the spam messages that's all you could possibly have done. but that has absolutely nothing with who is putting cookies on my machine because like I said anyone and everyone shares data and they sell it to anybody they care to because they want to make pennies after pennies and they literally don't care
Yes they try and sell me light bulbs if I search for light bulbs. If you search for sex guess what happens.....

neuroman9999

Local time
People who sell sex don't get names just by way of someone searches for sex those people are just like those computers that automate dialers that call you about your car warranty even though you haven't had a car for 10 years.

neuroman9999

Local time
Well I think at this point I can accuse you of accusing me of doing all sorts of things and that doesn't make me very happy Mr access expert.

neuroman9999

Local time
But I think we can drop this issue as of now since we seem to have hashed it out forever and all the information has been covered at this point I think

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom