Solved Stabilizing the size of Pop up Dialog Split Form (1 Viewer)

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Today, 12:28
Thanks it works!
What kind of measuring numbers did you write? Inch, Cm? where I can see those numbers in access
It's called twips. Roughly, there are 1440 twips in one inch.

isladogs

MVP / VIP
Local time
Today, 19:28
Split form creation is fast and easier to use, you deal with one form sittings, Form ans Subform 2 sittings
Yes I understand that...though a form & subform gives you more flexibility than a split form.

And you still haven't explained why you want a dialog form despite my repeated asking.

Sarah.M

Local time
Today, 22:28
Yes I understand that...though a form & subform gives you more flexibility than a split form.

And you still haven't explained why you want a dialog form despite my repeated asking.
Thanks for replying
Dialog, Pop up, Modal Sitting
It prevents the user from not modifying the size of the form and also prevents the user from skipping the form without closing
I trying to explain as much as I can 😔

Sarah.M

Local time
Today, 22:28

Hi, everyone
I open Microsoft Access daily to learn how to use it, today I discovered something beautiful that I would like to share with you. When I have a continuous form, when I put an unbound combo box,Dlookup or color, this color is generalized to all records, but with the split form this thing doesn't happen, this is a good point in favor of the split form. So the split form gives me 4 advantages,
1. it does not generalize the color, textbox or combobox, and 2. at the same time he act like the continuous form, 3. he act like data sheet with form header so that I can put buttons by macros
After everyday trying to learn finally I can answer your question @isladogs :giggle: I will let you like Split Form 🤝 I like split form a lot 😇
Did you like my conclusions? @isladogs

isladogs

MVP / VIP
Local time
I'm totally lost for words and unable to come up with a suitable reply 😶😏

isladogs

MVP / VIP
Local time
I really didn't understand your post which is why I answered like that

Users who are viewing this thread