Stepping Down (1 Viewer)

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
Today, 14:12
Hey Vass! You and me go back many many years. There have been a few ups and downs, but you have always been fair and when necessary, you have faught my corner when I was banned (on several occasions). Over the years there have been two or three people who have just wound me up and some of my comments have been near the knuckle.
Anyway, good luck and it's great that you are not stopping totally coming here.
I don't post much here now because mostly I don't understand what people are talking about, obviously it's mostly USA orientated, which is fine for the newer generation I suppose, but now I'm old I have little interest in some of the topics here, unlike the old days when we started.
Thanks for all you've done for me and stay in touch
Col
We go back far enough and I don't care about the politics. Hell, I've agreed with you more often than not anyway. You've never really been one to directly target people and insult them unlike some of the newer members.

I think back on the past often. I always wonder what happened to people like Rich, Hayley, and all of the old crew. Things definitely changed when they all disappeared. Hope they are doing alright.

I'm never going away, just not going to be around as much. Close to 20 years... This forum and you won't lose me that easily. :p

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 11:12
For all the members who are longing for the good old days at AWF, hopefully this will cheer you up! :sneaky:

Awf.png

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Thanks for your help over the years. Please drop in to say hello. You will be missed.
My company bans its use and has for a few years now
I'm sure some very wise person made that decision.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Today, 11:12
You've never really been one to directly target people and insult them
Ha ha ha ha ha.
Ahh, that gave me a good laugh for being totally untrue to the point of being laughable.

Then again, in your own words, you haven't been around much recently, so perhaps you really don't know.

Vassago

Local time
I'm not surprised by how much you THINK revolves around you. I'll tell you that. You're but a very small blip in the history of this forum. When we say good old days, we're referring to a time when way before trolls, or trolls in training, came around.

Vassago

Local time
Ha ha ha ha ha.
Ahh, that gave me a good laugh for being totally untrue to the point of being laughable.

Then again, in your own words, you haven't been around much recently, so perhaps you really don't know.
Meh. He was better at insulting groups of individuals and rarely singled any one individual out that I can recall.

neuroman9999

Local time
Today, 13:12
I'm not surprised by how much you THINK revolves around you. I'll tell you that. You're but a very small blip in the history of this forum. When we say good old days, we're referring to a time when way before trolls, or trolls in training, came around.
it was a joke, super-nice person. but of course, apparently the political nature of this forum invaded your response, as you didn't get the joke. =(

neuroman9999

Local time
the term ""g o o f b a l l"" gets censored in this place!? LOL. shall I laugh again!? you folks wouldn't be welcome in my world! holy cow!

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
You presume we would DESIRE to be in your world in order for you to discuss the concept of a "welcome." Just pointing out a possibly incorrect implied assumption.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
No, actually I don't care to clarify. Someone so smart as you should be able to figure it out eventually. Vassago got it. Minty got it. Why can't you?

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
I can't the see posts, but is it safe to surmise that NVA has somehow made this thread about him? If so, the gall on him is mind-numbing

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom