Subreport not showing on main report. (1 Viewer)

LOUISBUHAGIAR54

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 13:05
Hello access programmers.

I have a main report with one subreport. The main report contains details of a payment being made to a supplier. There is the total amount being paid, and the cheque number being transferred. There is also a field called payref which is made invisible. This is used to link up with the subreport. The amount is the total of several invoices for which payment is being made.

The subreport contains details of each of a number of the invoices being settled. The subreport is linked to the main report via a common field called pay-ref, and the subreport is 'visible'. The subreport prints when placed in the page header section of the main report. However when there is a large number of invoices being shown in the subreport only a certain number appear. It appears that the subreport can only hold a certain number.

When the subreport is put, as it should, in the detail section of the main report, it does not appear at all in the main report. I have no clue why and I have made several reports like this one before. Have I forgotten something ? What is going wrong ?

Would appreciate any hints that may solve my problem. Many thanks.

Louis Buhagiar

llkhoutx

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 15:05
The subreport has no data, or it is improperly linked to the main report. Check the Master & Child link properties of the subreport.

LOUISBUHAGIAR54

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 13:05
The subreport has data and prints when placed in the page header section of the main report. It is linked well as it prints well when placed as above. However when placed here it does not include all the records when there are many.

Any other possibilities. Thanks.

Louis Buhagiar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom