Suggestions for my website (1 Viewer)

Emmanuel

Master Tech
Local time
Today, 17:59
Hey guys I recently finished my third generation website. Meaning that this is the third revision I have done to it. I am using a comnimation of flash, java and HTML and it looks ok. I just want the pro opinions of the members of this forum.

Well have at it and let me know.

WebManny.com

In case the hyperlink does not work just copy and paste:

http://www.webmanny.com

carlnewboult

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 22:59
very nice how did you do the flash part for the centre as im looking at producing a website in flash

Tay

likes garlic
Local time
Just a couple of points. The central circling icons whizz around far too quickly so I I didn't have time to read what the hover-boxes said. Also, once I opened the menus, I couldn't get them to disappear again. This was only a problem as the top menu blotted out the central section. Perhaps it is just my pc?

Bee

Registered User.
Local time
the animations are good. The rotating animation is excellent, but when I clicked between the icons, it generated a broken link.

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
Today, 17:59
Honestly, I find overly animated websites a bit annoying. You might have a hard time with browsers on dial-up because of all of the animations and flash you are using. I like the effects you are using, just not for the main part of the page.

I guess I"m just simple.

KalelGmoon

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 16:59
Vassago said:
I guess I"m just simple.

you also have to remember Emanuelle, I dont know if you have taken any web design courses or not, but they taught us in these classes you have to design the website for the odd people who have dial up and are looking at it on 15 inch monitors. I think the standard they use now is 800 x 600. god knows why but they do. you should also, I cant remember what it is called, but make up a typical user, someone who will use your site and who will find it interesting and go from there. I know it helps alot when you design sites.

Last edited:

Joe8915

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 15:59
great job, I to did know what to do at first. Then I figure it out

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom