table won't unhide... still shows Grey??? (1 Viewer)

Ziggy1

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 07:44
I hid this table previously, then went to Navigation options to add the check back beside the table, but it won't show... I checked the whole list in case it popped up in another group, so then I went back to navigation options to show hidden objects, and there it is, but still grayed out.... so I kept trying a few different sequences of checking and un-checking to see if I could kick start it back, but no luck... whats up with this?

Ziggy1

Registered User.
Local time
ok so that was really annoying, I kept unhiding and rehiding and finally I was able the use the option to "UNHide in this group" by Right clicking on the table... that option would not show up previously... very annoying.

I still hate Access 2007

vbaInet

AWF VIP
Local time
I still hate Access 2007
It's not that bad Ziggy1 :)

Once you get your head around the "new" User Interface you will get to like Access 2007. Why not try 2010. I heard things are made much easier and the UI is even more fluent.

Ziggy1

Registered User.
Local time
It's not that bad Ziggy1 :)

Once you get your head around the "new" User Interface you will get to like Access 2007. Why not try 2010. I heard things are made much easier and the UI is even more fluent.

not a chance, I've been using it for a year ( Access for 10+), it is a lousy design, I have no trouble using it or organizing it... I just don't like the "fixed" position" and the loss of object descriptions in ( I know it is in properties still). I'm stuck with 2007 because my company will not migrate so soon after upgrading to 2007.

vbaInet

AWF VIP
Local time
I'm stuck with 2007 because my company will not migrate so soon after upgrading to 2007.
If you can't beat them, join them. So you need to start learning to love Access 2007 in order for it to reciprocate ;)

Happy developing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom