Tell me a Mantra to practice Patience... (1 Viewer)

prabha_friend

Prabhakaran Karuppaih
Local time
Today, 06:08
I feel like that no one is using my talents and it's getting wasted day by day... What you do if feel like this...

Which should be done Here?
Self Advertisement
Or
Self Control!

JonXL

Local time
Yesterday, 19:38
Why can't you do both? And at the same time learn some extra in-demand skills?

prabha_friend

Prabhakaran Karuppaih
Local time
Today, 06:08
Opportunities are everywhere. But how to knock it down is the problem with me. For example, I have developed a small access db for my friend who is trading veggies. There are so many scopes for improvisation in it. But the problem is, He says 'I don't want it now'. I cannot force him right? Neither i have much friends like him nor in an open culture to approach. Like 'Hey yaa, I know these many things which can improve your business in these many ways'. You know what he ask: 'Who are you? And why are you saying this me. Get the fuck out!'. If at all they agree. The price would be 25$. You got my problem now? I am ready to knock the doors but they aren't ready but most of them enjoy when a person daily visits his office and give them a company to chat for a while. They keep on telling "Come tomorrow". Same story repeats tomorrow. Wanting to live the way you want by doing what you like to do is not easy. Especially in India.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
My wife's favorite mantra is "God give me patience NOW!!!!!" ... and that last part is always particularly emphatic.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Yes, Adam. My sweetie is a practicing Catholic, but she relented on my conversion because her first marriage to a devout Catholic fell apart.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Yesterday, 17:38
Practice your craft by donating your time and effort to help a non-profit or charitable institution while you wait for the next opportunity

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom