The DCC List (1 Viewer)

jpl458

Local time
Today, 10:06
The fololowing is a list of Trump supporters that have been Disbard, Charged or Convicted:

John Eastmen
Jeffery Claek
Jenna Ellis
Sidney Powel
Rudy Giuliani
Kenneth Chesbro
Michael Kohn
Alana Habba
Cleta Mitchell
Peter Navarro
Steve Bannon
Mark Meadows
Kari Lake
Fox News

An if you could look into the wayback machine the list goes on and on.
BTW, Trump lost in 2020. and the above listed are paying for his lie.
I wonder how they like having worked for Trump so far.

arnelgp

..forever waiting... waiting for jellybean!
Local time
Tomorrow, 01:06
most GI here have trampoline on their homes..

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 18:06
Putin, a dictator, also convicted his leading political opponent. It comes out of the communist playbook. And those who disagree with him have to either flee in exile or get punished in one way or another.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 13:06
The fololowing is a list of Trump supporters that have been Disbard, Charged or Convicted:
So, in addition to persecuting your political opponents, you seem to have also bought into the "guilt by association" policy of Communism.

Have you never read history?

jpl458

Local time
Putin, a dictator, also convicted his leading political opponent. It comes out of the communist playbook. And those who disagree with him have to either flee in exile or get punished in one way or another.
Once again you are missing the point, it is against the law to break into the Capital building, and it is against the law to try to prevent the business of congress, that's what was gong on on Jan 6th. (Those arrested for acts on Jan 6th were not the first in this countries history.) That is why all those people were convicted. And there is no legle connection between what happened on Jan 6th to any other event. To compare the Jan 6th event with another event is like saying "Why are you arresting me for robbing a bank when Marvin got away with it."

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
To compare the Jan 6th event with another event is like saying "Why are you arresting me for robbing a bank when Marvin got away with it."
Or like, "Why are you prosecuting me (Trump) for holding classified documents when Biden got away with it?"

jpl458

Local time
Or like, "Why are you prosecuting me (Trump) for holding classified documents when Biden got away with it?"
I see you are still up across the pond.

jpl458

Local time
THere is a difference between Trump and Biden with regard to documents; Biden cooperated, Trump didnt and lied about it. But that has nothing to do with Jan 6th. Btw. I spent some time in England and there is nothing as cool as an English pub here in the States.

jpl458

Local time
With regard to ANTIFA and BLM, read the following:

At 1:51 p.m. on Jan. 6, a right-wing radio host named Michael D. Brown wrote on Twitter that rioters had breached the United States Capitol — and immediately speculated about who was really to blame. “Antifa or BLM or other insurgents could be doing it disguised as Trump supporters,” Mr. Brown wrote, using shorthand for Black Lives Matter. “Come on, man, have you never heard of psyops?”
Only 13,000 people follow Mr. Brown on Twitter, but his tweet caught the attention of another conservative pundit: Todd Herman, who was guest-hosting Rush Limbaugh’s national radio program. Minutes later, he repeated Mr. Brown’s baseless claim to Mr. Limbaugh’s throngs of listeners: “It’s probably not Trump supporters who would do that. Antifa, BLM, that’s what they do. Right?”
What happened over the next 12 hours illustrated the speed and the scale of a right-wing disinformation machine primed to seize on a lie that served its political interests and quickly spread it as truth to a receptive audience. The weekslong fiction about a stolen election that President Donald J. Trump pushed to his millions of supporters had set the stage for a new and equally false iteration: that left-wing agitators were responsible for the attack on the Capitol.
In fact, the rioters breaking into the citadel of American democracy that day were acolytes of Mr. Trump, intent on stopping Congress from certifying his electoral defeat. Subsequent arrests and investigations have found no evidence that people who identify with antifa, a loose collective of antifascist activists, were involved in the insurrection.

But even as Americans watched live images of rioters wearing MAGA hats and carrying Trump flags breach the Capitol — egged on only minutes earlier by a president who falsely denounced a rigged election and exhorted his followers to fight for justice — history was being rewritten in real time.
Within hours, a narrative built on rumors and partisan conjecture had reached the Twitter megaphones of pro-Trump politicians. By day’s end, Laura Ingraham and Sarah Palin had shared it with millions of Fox News viewers, and Representative Matt Gaetz of Florida had stood on the ransacked House floor and claimed that many rioters “were members of the violent terrorist group antifa.”
Nearly two months after the attack, the claim that antifa was involved has been repeatedly debunked by federal authorities, but it has hardened into gospel among hard-line Trump supporters, by voters and sanctified by elected officials in the party. More than half of Trump voters in a Suffolk University/USA Today poll said that the riot was “mostly an antifa-inspired attack.” At Senate hearings last week focused on the security breakdown at the Capitol, Senator Ron Johnson, a Wisconsin Republican, repeated the falsehood that “fake Trump protesters” fomented the violence.
For those who hoped Mr. Trump’s don’t-believe-your-eyes tactics might fade after his defeat, the mainstreaming of the antifa conspiracy is a sign that truth remains a fungible concept among his most ardent followers. Buoyed by a powerful right-wing media network that had just spent eight weeks advancing Mr. Trump’s baseless claims of voter fraud, pro-Trump Republicans have succeeded in warping their voters’ realities, exhibiting sheer gall as they seek to minimize a violent riot perpetrated by their own supporters.
If anyone was responsible for desecrating the Capitol, Mr. Johnson said in a radio interview as the violence was unfolding that day, “I would really question whether that’s a true Trump supporter or a true conservative.”

BTW, Trump actually lost the 2020 election.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
THere is a difference between Trump and Biden with regard to documents; Biden cooperated, Trump didnt and lied about it. But that has nothing to do with Jan 6th. Btw. I spent some time in England and there is nothing as cool as an English pub here in the States.
Yes, Biden cooperated when he was found to have broken the law. He had no authority to take them from the scif, which is itself a crime. But lets let him off because the investigator considered him a cognitively deficient old man, even though that does not exonerate you from a crime you committed whilst cognitively ok quite a few years back. And if his mind is that far gone, what the hell is he doing running a country?

I used to think the American bars looked cool, at least from the films I saw.

I would have preferred Trump to have just left quietly, and did not like his conduct near the end. However, to me, the January 6th insurrection narrative is just plain politics, probably cooked up by crooked Nancy Peloski as another attempt at attack Trump, after the Russia collusion hoax and previous impeachment failed.

Or do you still believe that the Russia collusion was real?

Last edited:

jpl458

Local time
Yes, Biden cooperated when he was found to have broken the law. He had no authority to take them from the scif, which is itself a crime. But lets let him off because the investigator considered him a cognitively deficient old man, even though that does not exonerate you from a crime you committed whilst cognitively ok quite a few years back. And if his mind is that far gone, what the hell is he doing running a country?

I used to think the American bars looked cool, at least from the films I saw.
I've spent time an money in both and there is no comparison. Pubs are far more open and friendly then bars, far less hostile. I got into some long and interesting conversations in Pubs with people I never met before. That does not happen much in an American Bar.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Once again you are missing the point, it is against the law to break into the Capital building, and it is against the law to try to prevent the business of congress,

How many of these people are still in prison?
THere is a difference between Trump and Biden with regard to documents; Biden cooperated, Trump didnt and lied about it.
So, when you commit a crime, if you confess and give back what you stole, the crime didn't happen? Hmm. Where is that written in our code of justice?

If I stood up in front of a judge and said, "But I gave the necklace back, so you can't charge me because I didn't commit a crime", how long do you think it would be before he stopped laughing hysterically at my stupidity?

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
I've spent time an money in both and there is no comparison. Pubs are far more open and friendly then bars, far less hostile. I got into some long and interesting conversations in Pubs with people I never met before. That does not happen much in an American Bar.
In what way are American bars hostile? Some British pubs can get a bit hostile. Depends where you go!

jpl458

Local time

How many of these people are still in prison?

So, when you commit a crime, if you confess and give back what you stole, the crime didn't happen? Hmm. Where is that written in our code of justice?

If I stood up in front of a judge and said, "But I gave the necklace back, so you can't charge me because I didn't commit a crime", how long do you think it would be before he stopped laughing hysterically at my stupidity?
This reads:
According to the statement, the protestors underwent the standard security screening for tour groups and were arrested once they began demonstrating and charged with "crowding, obstructing or incommoding."

Just exactly when did the Jan 6th rioters get screened before assaulting the Capitital. THe Jan 6th team was not just "crowding, obstructing or incommoding." They intended to stop the peaceful transfer of power.

Cronk

Registered User.
Local time
Tomorrow, 03:06
In what way are American bars hostile? Some British pubs can get a bit hostile. Depends where you go!
Depends on what team you follow and the state of inebriation.

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
Google Mens Rea.

For nearly all crimes there needs to be intent.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
For nearly all crimes there needs to be intent.
Keeping documents unsecured for 20 + years doesn't show intent?
Giving them to your biographer doesn't show intent?

The President is allowed to possess and declassify classified documents. Senators, VB's, and Secretaries of State are NOT.

Trump is being prosecuted because he is a threat to the current administration, not for any other reason.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time

John Eastmen
Jeffery Claek
Jenna Ellis
Sidney Powel
Rudy Giuliani
Kenneth Chesbro
Michael Kohn
Alana Habba
Cleta Mitchell
Peter Navarro
Steve Bannon
Mark Meadows
Kari Lake
Fox News

An if you could look into the wayback machine the list goes on and on.
BTW, Trump lost in 2020. and the above listed are paying for his lie.
I wonder how they like having worked for Trump so far.

The following is a list of the people who want Trump back as a much better option to Biden:

• 54% of America - sorry, I don't know their names though.

jpl458

Local time
Keeping documents unsecured for 20 + years doesn't show intent?
Giving them to your biographer doesn't show intent?

The President is allowed to possess and declassify classified documents. Senators, VB's, and Secretaries of State are NOT.

Trump is being prosecuted because he is a threat to the current administration, not for any other reason.
Where does it say that President are allowed to keep classified documents after they leave office. I must have missed that part. Couldn't find it here.

In 1978, Congress passed the Presidential Records Act (PRA), which states that any records created or received by the President as part of his constitutional, statutory, or ceremonial duties are the property of the United States government and will be managed by NARA at the end of the administration. It's and act and the law. Besides, Trump showed intent by hiding and not returning them. Alsom the guy that saidd that BIden did not commit a crim was a republican appointed by Trump.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Why is the DOJ refusing to release the Biden Hur interview 🤔 congress is asking that it be made public.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom