The Department of Positive Out of Body Possibilities (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KenHigg

Local time
Today, 11:44
So why not practice what you preach?
Oh, I forgot, you're a Sunday only christian, so it's not so easy for you to do so.

Col

That's not a very nice thing to say Col. :(

So have you had any dialog with this tim person (I really didn't want to read all this tim junk) Any 'highlights' per se :p

BarryMK

4 strings are enough
Local time
Today, 16:44
Hello KenHigg,

With over 12,000 postings on World Access Forum, I can tell you are a real "mover and shaker" around these parts and I'd like to send my best wishes to you and let you know how nice it is to visit with you guys over there in England. Hooray for World Access Forum!

:)
Hey Ken So you're an Englishman according to Martin/Tim/Nutter! At last a real step up in the world for you. :p
Pop round for a beer with Colin, Rich and me anytime!:D

KenHigg

Local time
Hey Ken So you're an Englishman according to Martin/Tim/Nutter! At last a real step up in the world for you. :p
Pop round for a beer with Colin, Rich and me anytime!:D

See - I didn't even bother to read that part :D

Instead of a getting sauced maybe we find an old fashion revival to go to - :D

T

Tim'sfriendMartin

See - I didn't even bother to read that part :D

Hello KenHigg,

I believe that you may be even more well suited to the Afterlife Communication Concept than you may realize....

By communicating directly with Afterlife, reading is not necessary. Perhaps Afterlife might also be able to type your thoughts for you as well as convey any appropriate content for you directly into your neural synapses?

In addition to forming a no cost Afterlife backup plan, the potentiality of this novel approach as applied to the comprehension and dissemination of informational exchange may help to advance the standard of living for all of the world's peoples!

Three Cheers for Tim Brewer for laying the groundwork and Three Cheers for KenHigg for demonstrating, on a first hand basis, the short comings of relying strictly on the written word as a means to facilitate the conveyance of thoughts and intent...

Best wishes to you my dear friend, KenHigg!

:)

KenHigg

Local time
How many forums, etc do you cut and paste the stuff into? I'm not sure you're going to recruit much of a following here. You may try Paul, he seems to fall for what ever is in the limelight at the moment, kind of an alternative lifestyle kind of guy...

Anyway, I give you several hundred posts or something like 6 months before you give up around here and vanish like Selena and Bob and the like.... ;)

It could be entertaining to spar regarding your dream world concept but you'll have to keep it to one-liners as time is of the essence - most of us have bosses wondering about :D

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
That's not a very nice thing to say Col. :(

So have you had any dialog with this tim person (I really didn't want to read all this tim junk) Any 'highlights' per se :p

No dialogue really - just to tell Tim he's a crank, cut out the pics and post shorter posts.

He's ignored the lot so I don't bother reading it now. I told him more people would read it if it was shorter but he ignored that too. He's a classic Yank, ignores everything and does his own thing to the detrement of himself.

Col

KenHigg

Local time
He's a classic Yank, ignores everything and does his own thing to the detrement of himself.

Col

I think assigning it geographical or cultural issues is a bit of a cheap shot on your part. This kind of drivel could come from most anywhere...

Ron_dK

Cool bop aficionado
Local time
Today, 17:44
I think assigning it geographical or cultural issues is a bit of a cheap shot on your part. This kind of drivel could come from most anywhere...

Well, although Brewers come mainly from the north of Germany, the nut's profile says Ohio. :confused:

KenHigg

Local time
Well, although Brewers come mainly from the north of Germany, the nut's profile says Ohio. :confused:

But Col certainly 'ignores everything and does his own thing to the detrement of himself' and he's not a yank - :confused::confused:

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
But Col certainly 'ignores everything and does his own thing to the detrement of himself'

I'd appreciate some substantive evidence of that remark please or perhaps a retraction.

I can justify my comment if you like, I have asked Tim several times to cut out the stupid pics, and keep posts short (as have other posters) - as I said, all ignored by Tim - a self confessed Yank.
It's not geographical, it confirms that Yanks maybe do need the expensive psychotherapy they live on.

Col

KenHigg

Local time
I'd appreciate some substantive evidence of that remark please or perhaps a retraction.

I can justify my comment if you like, I have asked Tim several times to cut out the stupid pics, and keep posts short (as have other posters) - as I said, all ignored by Tim - a self confessed Yank.
It's not geographical, it confirms that Yanks maybe do need the expensive psychotherapy they live on.

Col

Either you don't have the desire to be more amicable or the capacity to understand you're dilemma at this point.

Tim Brewer

Banned
Local time
Today, 08:44
I'm sure she would be much happier if you spelt her name correctly.

Oprah? That loudmouthed stroppy know-it-all? She's a tramp.

Col

Dear ColinEssex,

One of my goals, is not to criticize, complain, or condemn people.

We only have 40,000 thoughts a day, why waste them?

Tim Brewer

Banned
Local time

Now I understand, how I am connected to Albert Einstein, and Thomas A. Edison.

Thank you Ron!

Darwin, would be proud of you!

Evolution, through DNA energy!

It could be in somebody best interest, to trace my family tree.

Please feel free to do that, if you are into that type of stuff!

Here is a few things, right off the top of my head.

The Germans hid in the hills of Kentucky, getting lost in every holler they could.

The city of Hazard Kentucky, at one time, and still may. Have more millionaires, per capital, than any other city, in the United States of America.

My parents decided to move to Ohio, back when industry was really booming here!

My grandfather worked on Wright Patterson Air force base, before going back to Kentucky, but that must of open the door, for my parents to move here.

My parent informed me, that I had past out as a child, less than a week, after I was born.

Did I have a near death experience then, and why do i bring that up?

Dr, At water, talks about data they have, on different ages, when having near-death experiences, and it seams the younger you are, when you have one, the smarter you seam to be!

Less than a week, after I was born, my parents recall me passing out.

I would assume during that time, they were watching me closely.

Did I have a baby near death experience with Albert Einstein, and Thomas A. Edison?

Was I floating around, and they decided, after they determined, that i was done living a life, and was just playing around, like i was with 8-ball, at the time.

A topic, that i was so focused on, and then they hit me, from the other side, as Einstein, once again stuck out his tongue, just like in his image, and Edison, must be part German as well, and when I had that baby out of body experience, I must of crossed their string theory DNA, or soup orb energy, or some baby step Darwin evolution thing, because I have always been different!

Anybody else out there, ever seen a Green Matrix, before anybody ever heard of the movie Matrix?

Don't quote me on this, but I remember over hearing something about, if they ever find out, he will be in a lab, like a Guinea pig!

Now I could of been watching an old outer limit movie, but I truly thought, before I got on the Internet, that everybody, was just like me.

Now I understand, that you are like you, based on your own different experiences, that fits your comfort zone now!

People use to have the time, to find something to do.

Now they are so busy, they do not ever think, to use math, to fix their problems.

They can use my math, because it is imaginary, and that is the best kind.

We know, from experience, if a German comes all the way to America, and hides in the hills of Kentucky, and the city has more millionaires, than any where else, then there is something going on!

Was Wright Patterson doing something, and they asked my Grandfather to help out with it?

My Grandfather was a very highly intelligent person, on my mother side.

My grand father on my dad side, fought against the Germans, at least that was what I was told.

Was Germany sending one of their chosen babies, and I was it?

Did Wright Patterson Air Force base, decide to place an alien afterlife orb, into my thoughts?

Maybe Wright Patterson did not know, that this dead little green alien, decided to take over my baby near death experience.

That would explain my English, non, nu, non, nu.

I might be from Orb ork, a sister city to New York, or something!

i do not make this stuff up!

Maybe that thought I have, that they will research somebody, would of been me.

After i was done, from passing out, as my parents would of thought of it, at that time, with their observation of me.

Could an alien Orb, be able to make this switch with a normal baby, that has not yet become able to know who they are yet.

Did this alien decide to lie low, and allow me to just do my own thing?

We could go on forever, with this, but there sure seams to be something!

In the first grade, I was the first kid, every time, and I mean every time, to answer the teacher question first!

6th grade I got 18 f's, and I was off to day dream heaven.

Did my parents actually have a talk, where I heard them discussing me, like maybe after I had the passing out experience, and they just thought that the Government takes all little kids who pass out.

Was Edison, and Einstein working on some project at Wright Patterson, and i was connected to it in some way.

Maybe I am a German nut, and the country is glad I am gone!

Could these questions, and many more be answered, if my free afterlife communication option is allowed to happen?

That is up to you Batman, and Boy Wonder!

My goal at this time, is to focus on the trip to Chicago next Saturday!

Please stay tune, until the next imaginary conspiracy theory is revealed!

Just a thought!

Last edited:

Tim Brewer

Banned
Local time
Last edited:

Atomic Shrimp

Humanoid lifeform
Local time
How many of them became your friends without you prompting them or asking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom