The Silly Links Thread (1 Viewer)

jon98548

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 01:33
FoFa said:
CROP DUSTING:
When farting, you walk briskly around the office so the smell is not in your area and everyone else gets a whiff but doesn't know where it came from. Be careful when you do this. Do not stop until the full fart has been expelled. Walk an extra 30 feet to make sure the smell has left your pants.

I personally endorse this one. :D

FoFa said:
ESCAPEE:
A fart that slips out while taking a leak at the urinal or forcing a poop in a stall. This is usually accompanied by a sudden wave of embarrassment. If you release an escapee, do not acknowledge it. Pretend it did not happen. If you are standing next to the farter in the urinal, pretend you did not hear it. No one likes an escapee. It is uncomfortable for all involved. Making a joke or laughing makes both parties feel uneasy..

Actually it's followed by a wave of laughter and a 1 - 10 scoring.

Newman

Québécois
Local time
FoFa said:
HOW TO POOP AT WORK
If you stink a lot and someone gets in after you dropped one down the drain, here's what to do:
Put the seat cover up and make sure that the other guy see it when you get out the stall. Then say something like "Got to need to pee urgently to come in here after that guy!" :cool:

LaBelette

It means "The Weasel"
Local time
Today, 00:33
NJudson said:
Actually, I was being a smart-ass with the whole "VOTE BUSH" thing under my name. I was curious how long it would take before someone would say something about that? :D I don't plan to vote for Bush but I can't say I'm all that excited about the alternative either. :(

Election is not about voting for the best one, it's about voting for the "least worst". :D

pozzy

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 15:33
LaBelette said:
Election is not about voting for the best one, it's about voting for the "least worst". :D

Regardless of who you vote for you still end up with a Politician

R

Rich

pozzy said:
Regardless of who you vote for you still end up with a Politician
That would depend on your definition of the word Politician

pozzy

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 15:33
Rich said:

Take your pick

Entry: politician
Function: noun
Definition: office seeker
Synonyms: baby-kisser, boss, chieftain, congressman, flesh presser, glad-hander, grandstander, hack, handshaker, lawmaker, leader, legislator, office seeker, officeholder, orator, partisan, party member, pol, politico, public servant, speaker, statesman, warhorse, whistle-stopper
Source: Roget's New Millennium™ Thesaurus, First Edition (v 1.0.5)
Copyright © 2004 by Lexico Publishing Group, LLC. All rights reserved.

Entry: demagogue
Definition: inciter
Synonyms: agitator, fanatic, firebrand, fomenter, haranguer, hothead, incendiary, inciter, inflamer, instigator, politician, rabble-rouser, radical, rebel, revolutionary, troublemaker
Antonyms: pacifier, peacemaker

Entry: sycophant
Definition: caterer
Synonyms: adulator, apple polisher, back scratcher, backslapper, bootlick, bootlicker, brownie, brownnoser, crawler, cringer, doormat, fan, fawner, flatterer, flunky, footlicker, glad-hander, gofer, groupie, groveler, handshaker, hanger-on, lackey, lap-dog, lickspittle, minion, parasite, politician, puppet, slave, sniveler, spaniel, sponger, stooge, toadeater, toady, truckler, water boy, yes-man

R

Rich

Surely public servant is a rhetorical figure in which incongruous or contradictory terms are combined :eek:

LaBelette

It means "The Weasel"
Local time
Today, 00:33
Rich said:

Or you can vote for Bush and end up with a puppet

Leffe78

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 07:33
Hahaha! :D

Great Njudson, you saved my morning!

"uhoh..incomming..." :D

NJudson

Who farted?
Local time
star wars kid

Not sure if this is the correct URL, but anyway you can google for star wars kid. Holy crap, I laughed so hard I was rolling. I was crying it was so funny. Can't believe this has been out on net for so long and I just now heard of it. Poor kid though if you read his story.

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 06:33
This site has the "F" word in its title, so if you are easily offended DON'T CLICK I have posted it because it is relevant to this thread and to recent happenings on this site....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom