They are expanding it again - to animals this time (1 Viewer)

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 16:14
If you Remove religion what do you have?

You have a population that, when faced with an evil-doer, is less likely to slap him on the wrist because they won't "know he will be punished in the afterlife" - so they actually punish criminals and that fact more strongly permeates society. You have a population that doesn't endure suffering because "it's God's will that there will always be poor." You have a population that doesn't use religion as a smokescreen to hide misogyny. You have a population that doesn't condemn homosexuals and atheists and followers of other religions for being "different" from the religiously-imposed norms.

See also John Lennon's "Imagine" as a mini-reference and partial answer to the question.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Today, 14:14
Agreed. All you have to do to see this is look at what has happened to society since we've moved away from it. It obviously hasn't been good for us.. I think there are more people growing up without fathers today than there are with fathers. Moving away from Christian and moral values has not done us any favors

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 22:14
This woman wants her son (who identify's as a cat) to be treated by a vet. She is considering taking legal action against the vet.

If the vet identify's as a human doctor, then he could treat the boy ..

KitaYama

Local time
Tomorrow, 06:14
You did read the reader context?
I asked him in this post not to trust everything he sees in social media and to do a research before trying to offer a hoax as a truth. All these posts on social media is just for harvesting likes and collecting views. And the sad thing is he's helping them by spreading their links. She's very famous on TikTok and nobody takes her seriously.

They normally tag their clips with something like "This Is America" or "Welcome to America" because a lot of people have the tendency to accept Americans are strange.
Just imagine how many people saw the above post in this thread and believed that.

The lady who I commented on his post now is banned from X (twitter) and has a new login with similar contents. I assume this one will be banned too in a while.

Last edited:

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Today, 14:14
It's just so close to reality, however.

If the boy identifies as a girl, I think pediatricians have a tough choice to make..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom