Thud (to infinity) (1 Viewer)

Mike Krailo

Local time
Today, 01:08
There is only one kind of count that matters, and that's the vote count. Election interference continues, but cannot not stop the vote count.

jpl458

Local time
Yesterday, 22:08
By Friday of this week I am guessing 4 more flippers, possibly more. In a case like this it's get on the bus or get under it. P.T. Barnum was right, "you can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time. But you can't fool all of the people all of the time.'

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
1698190246080.png

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
You're all assuming that there is some actual charge that can be levied against Trump. This is nothing but election interference. You spent 3 years on the edge of your seats, salivating, believing the lies Adam Schiff told you daily about the hard evidence he had of Trump's Russian collusion when in fact it was Hillary who was colluding with the Russians to interfere with Trump's campaign. Don't bother to look that up. You won't like the answer, her fine was only ~ $6,000 but her campaign had to pay over $100,000. But that doesn't mean anything. She and her campaign were investigated AND CONVICTED and you all still think Trump did it. You see only what you want to see. You listen to the talking points and never as questions. You just blindly believe them.

And now you think THIS IS IT. We've got him now! It flatly amazes me that you are willing to believe someone is guilty until proven innocent. Our justice system has gone the way of the banana republics and you Trump haters are the cause.

You have been brainwashed into actually hating Trump. Why? He's cheated on his wives. Let me count the previous Presidents who have cheated on their wives. JFK being the poster boy as he had his ****** brought into the White House by the Secret Service while his wife was sleeping in the residence! Or, is it because he calls people names? Stupid but true. How about the "mean" tweets. Please for your own sanity, ask yourself what actual CRIME Trump committed that makes you hate him so. The Democrats started working on impeaching him BEFORE he took office.

You hate Trump because he is arrogant and tweets stupid stuff. You have no clue what he actually managed to get done for this country and the head wind he had to fight to achieve even small goals. EVERYTHING he did was wrong. It even carried over to poor Melania. This elegant super model with impeccable taste couldn't please anybody because she was married to Trump. You hated her because you hated him!!! You are so much like Hamas in your thinking that it is absolutely frightening.

Hate is an ugly emotion. Usually it is reserved for someone who personally injured you, like killed you first born or stole your wife. Nobody hates strangers, except for the Muslims. They hate every Jew and think they should all be killed. That is the same emotion you feel about Trump.

Last edited:

GaP42

Local time
Today, 15:08
Astounding @Pat Hartman - seems to me it cuts both ways. No hope of balance, consideration of other views or a change of viewpoint. Carry on, fight the good fight, as you see it. But will you be able to accept the decision of a court? Will you be able to accept the decision of the people in an election?

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
BTW, I have seen at least 6 Indian cycles in the past week. Are they becoming more popular?
I hope not, they are already almost as expensive as their Harley counter-parts...

jpl458

Local time
I think so... moved the embassy to Jerusalem. Killed Gen. Qassem Soleimani, Kim Jong Un was under control, gas and food were affordable.

Yeah, the Biden crime family will make a lot of people richer unfortunately.
And you have proof of that.

jpl458

Local time
You're all assuming that there is some actual charge that can be levied against Trump. This is nothing but election interference. You spent 3 years on the edge of your seats, salivating, believing the lies Adam Schiff told you daily about the hard evidence he had of Trump's Russian collusion when in fact it was Hillary who was colluding with the Russians to interfere with Trump's campaign. Don't bother to look that up. You won't like the answer, her fine was only ~ $6,000 but her campaign had to pay over $100,000. But that doesn't mean anything. She and her campaign were investigated AND CONVICTED and you all still think Trump did it. You see only what you want to see. You listen to the talking points and never as questions. You just blindly believe them.

And now you think THIS IS IT. We've got him now! It flatly amazes me that you are willing to believe someone is guilty until proven innocent. Our justice system has gone the way of the banana republics and you Trump haters are the cause.

You have been brainwashed into actually hating Trump. Why? He's cheated on his wives. Let me count the previous Presidents who have cheated on their wives. JFK being the poster boy as he had his ****** brought into the White House by the Secret Service while his wife was sleeping in the residence! Or, is it because he calls people names? Stupid but true. How about the "mean" tweets. Please for your own sanity, ask yourself what actual CRIME Trump committed that makes you hate him so. The Democrats started working on impeaching him BEFORE he took office.

You hate Trump because he is arrogant and tweets stupid stuff. You have no clue what he actually managed to get done for this country and the head wind he had to fight to achieve even small goals. EVERYTHING he did was wrong. It even carried over to poor Melania. This elegant super model with impeccable taste couldn't please anybody because she was married to Trump. You hated her because you hated him!!! You are so much like Hamas in your thinking that it is absolutely frightening.

Hate is an ugly emotion. Usually it is reserved for someone who personally injured you, like killed you first born or stole your wife. Nobody hates strangers, except for the Muslims. They hate every Jew and think they should all be killed. That is the same emotion you feel about Trump.
I don't hate Trump. I just think there is a boxcar load of evidence that he committed crimes while in office. I didn't hate John Gotti, but was glad that he went to jail for his crimes. Facts are in evidence that Trump lied about the election, illegally kept top secret documents, and refused to return them, and leaked classified info to other people. For those acts, and others, he should be held accountable, just like anyone else..

jpl458

Local time
So you are saying that as of now there is no proof, but it will be forthcoming. The difference is that with Trump, thaer is actual evidence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom