Thud (to infinity) (1 Viewer)

jpl458

Local time
Today, 00:45
The sound of a domino falling in Georgia.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 02:45
Also the sound of jokes that fall flat.

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 03:45
What's the over/under on Chesebro flipping by the time a jury is empaneled?

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Sounds like she got a good deal. Her life for his. Threaten people enough and they'll confess to anything. There should never have been a problem with gaining access to the tabulating machines to begin with. They should have been secured and made available for auditing. Except that Georgia was afraid of an audit. Hmmm. I wonder why. If you are not afraid of an audit and the other guy has to pay, why not just let it happen and smile as you watch him burn his money for nothing? But they obstructed. They obstructed like their lives depended on it, which they did.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Is that one of the States that put cardboard over the windows for transparency reasons?

jpl458

Local time
What's the over/under on Chesebro flipping by the time a jury is empaneled?
It's like FIFO. The first ones that flip get the best deals. I would set the date for over and under as 10 working days.. If others Jump off the wagon then it could be lower. The fact the Powell has been instructed to not talk with anyone else on the indictment list is telling. It's a good deal for her. Why should she go down with the ship? By pleading guilty she has admitted that she lied. Trump lost, and there is not one scintilla of evidence to the contrary. (BTW, I took a lot of physics and a cubic scintilla is about half the size of a photon.)

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
She also has all the discovery so she knows the strengths and weaknesses of Georgia's case.
Her proffer video will now be exchanged with the other defendants. I'm sure it'll be Must Watch TV. Expect to see many more follow.
Rudy and Jenna ?

I'm sure Dominion and Smartmatic will get a copy too for the civil cases. Cha-Ching$

jpl458

Local time
I think the operative word here is toast.

jpl458

Local time
Another domino falls. I was dead wrong on the over/under. Should have been hours, not days. Chesebro deal not as good as the first one.

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
He's a pretty good flip. He plead to felony conspiracy and you can't conspire with yourself.
That's three so far and they're just getting started.

Maybe the over/ under should be defendants remaining by the time trump goes on trial.

I'd say it's 10 or less.

jpl458

Local time
By pleading guilty they are saying We Did It. There will come a point where prosecution will not need anymore flippers, and the deals will only get worse for the future flippers. I think 10 or less is a good number. I will take the under on that.

BTW, I have seen at least 6 Indian cycles in the past week. Are they becoming more popular?

jpl458

Local time
The question is, how many will flip and plead guilty. Or, more precisely, how many does Fani really need. At this point, they are admitting that Trump lost and they all lied about it.

jpl458

Local time
Meadows granted immunity. How many more before doubters realize that Trump lost. It was all a lie.

jpl458

Local time
Once again Moke, spot on. "AND THE HITS JUST KEEP ON COMIN".

jpl458

Local time
There were 4 flippers before Meadows. I didn't post for Ellis. You can count them all on the new upcoming video, "2,000 flippers"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom