The Roman reason (1 Viewer)

Cronk

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 12:50
He also sang Money. That’s What I Want. The best things in life are free. But you can keep 'em for the birds and bees

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
Yesterday, 22:50
This was shot at his house on Long Island. I lived across the harbor from him. Our yacht club was just to the south and I'd see them hanging out in that very spot when going by in my boat.

Mike Krailo

Local time
Or none at all Mike! Imagine no religion ... not that that would solve all problems - might get rid of a root cause of many. No more imaginary beings that "adults" believe in - cast to the shadows just like ghosts or spirits.
You mean like in the days of Noah when virtually everyone denied God and instead allowed wickedness to flourish throughout the entire Earth?

The point I was trying to make was that when the final stage prophecies start to actually happen, you will have some pretty mind bending proof that what was written is no fairy tale. The prophecies are pretty clear about a powerful world leader that will compel everyone to receive the mark of him or his number on your right hand or forehead. No one can buy or sell anything without the mark. That has not happened yet, but with the digital currency having a very real possibility of being touted as a solution to many problems, surely you can see that we're not far off from this playing out. Just imagine :)

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
The prophecies are pretty clear about a powerful world leader that will compel everyone to receive the mark of him or his number on your right hand or forehead.
oh oh, we're screwed

download.jpg

jpl458

Local time
Yesterday, 19:50
You mean like in the days of Noah when virtually everyone denied God and instead allowed wickedness to flourish throughout the entire Earth?

The point I was trying to make was that when the final stage prophecies start to actually happen, you will have some pretty mind bending proof that what was written is no fairy tale. The prophecies are pretty clear about a powerful world leader that will compel everyone to receive the mark of him or his number on your right hand or forehead. No one can buy or sell anything without the mark. That has not happened yet, but with the digital currency having a very real possibility of being touted as a solution to many problems, surely you can see that we're not far off from this playing out. Just imagine :)
And you have proof of that, correct?

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
That's what socialized medicine gets you. The state decides that you are worthless and so should die.

The article doesn't say exactly what the problem is. But it does say that there is little hope for her continued survival. I would think that as long as there is some hope, the baby should stay on life support. The fact that Italy granted the child citizenship and is willing to continue treatment makes the UK health system look cruel but standing in the way of the child leaving the country is simply unacceptable.

Galaxiom

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 12:50
Quoting anything about the story of Noah is a clear indication of insanity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom