Tomatoes and Cheap Labor (1 Viewer)

R

Rich

And I'd say it's you with tunnel vision -

Your news source is a state owned biased mechanism designed to keep your type focused on the problems in other countries so that you spend type harping on them instead of looking at how your own coutry is screwed up - :)

Actually the BBC covers local, national and international news

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Today, 07:00
And I'd say it's you with tunnel vision -
Ok, I'm too tired to argue. We'll be doing this for days. You think what you want and I'll do the same.

Are people picking it up and making away with it - ?

Yes they are, but the police have been on to it because the salvage company has bought the cargo and technically, it's stealing, so they're watching for it.

Having said that, I saw people in Brighton strolling along the seafront with armfulls of timber. They can't police all along a 30 mile stretch of coastline.

Col

KenHigg

Local time
Today, 02:00
Ok, I'm too tired to argue. We'll be doing this for days. You think what you want and I'll do the same.

Good point - Truce :)

Yes they are, but the police have been on to it because the salvage company has bought the cargo and technically, it's stealing, so they're watching for it.

Having said that, I saw people in Brighton strolling along the seafront with armfulls of timber. They can't police all along a 30 mile stretch of coastline.

Col

'Bout like us thinking we can patrol the mexican border - :)

KalelGmoon

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 01:00
is that kind of like the ship that sank a year or two ago? I remember seeing people taking like motor bikes out of the water becasue they hadn't been bought/salvaged or whatever the maritime thing is yet

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Today, 07:00
is that kind of like the ship that sank a year or two ago? I remember seeing people taking like motor bikes out of the water becasue they hadn't been bought/salvaged or whatever the maritime thing is yet

Yes that's the same. The cargo then was very varied including BMW motorbikes. That was on the Devon coast. The containers washed up and people forced them open and nicked the goods.

This one went down just off Sussex but only had wood on board.

Col

hamimah

Local time
Yesterday, 23:00
Who is who and what is what , i cant say anything

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom