ToolTip Demo (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Estuardo

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 19:40
About this Demo
Some time ago i had the need to display information with the access controltip but no matter what kind of information i wanted to show the format was always the same. I start to look for a tool to improve this behavior... and i found it. It was developed by S. Lebans.
The problem (for me) with this solutions was that it supports "just" some controls and the heavy use of API calls, plus, if i want to modify anything i have to know and understand the whole code... that's ok if you have time enough to do it.
The solution was to develop my own, a very easy one. Something that i (or any one else) can modify at any time without any worry to break the code.
What you will find here is far from being ideal.
To make it work instead of subclassing i choose to repeat code, not for laziness but for flexibility.
Here, you'll also find a constant that i "discover" by accident when developing this solution. I say discover because i never found it before. It is related to position a form exactly over another form. All examples i'd found use API's to do it, here is just a number a constant "817".

Regards
Estuardo

UPDATE!
This demo includes my tooltip, reports Design and my search form with key preview (like smart phones). The same posted in my website

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom