Toothpaste Thread (1 Viewer)

prabha_friend

Prabhakaran Karuppaih
Local time
Today, 21:33
Recently purchasing stuffs from BBW (Bath and Body Works). Fully satisfied. Please suggest me a Best Toothpaste Brand in your country. Will try to find and Buy Here.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 11:03
In the USA, Colgate is very common but the trick is that it has a few "special formulations" and I can't tell you much about them.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Matter of opinion, Adam, but Crest IS #1 in sales in the USA. Got to grant you that much.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
I hadn't done that much research richard, but yes I do use crest so I'm just sharing mine. =)
Not that hard to research, really. Just don't ask ChatGPT unless you want a thesis. Don't ask ME unless you want a dissertation.

Cotswold

Local time
Today, 17:03
Cannot believe 100% that fluoride hasn't unwanted side effects, as "they" claim. We also filter all tap water.
So I'll not use a lot of toothpaste each time. I will usually make a tube last a little over nine months. Thereby reducing my intake of fluoride and other chemicals, E numbers etc. The huge dollop of toothpaste 20mm long you see in adverts is totally unnecessary. Just 2mm sticking out of the top of the tube is sufficient for the desired result.

A question on toothpaste is ; why did it take so long to stop using lead tubes? (and slightly related, why does tomato puree still mainly come in lead tubes?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom