totals in page footer (1 Viewer)

varunmathur

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 10:48
I require to place a total at the end of each page, Not in a group footer as the group may extend into the next page.
Placing an exp calculating the total in a page footer result in an "ERROR" message.
Varunmathur

moleary

Local time
Where do find that article???? I am having the same problem, I have calculations that give a group total in the report but I need to total the group totals at the end of the report like a grand total, but I get an error message or it just gives me the last number before the total in the group total??????? I need help despretly!!!!

Talismanic

Registered User.
Local time
Here is the article mentioned above.

I did not read through it but I found a way to do this by calculating in the group footer and setting the the visible property to no.
Then I can go to the page footer and call the total of the invisible control that has my sum in it. Hope this helps!

moleary

Local time
I tried that it is only giving me the last number before the group total
Monthly Revenue
$6.00
$12.00
$4.00
Location total $22.00

that is what it gives me???? I put in the properties: name: Grand total, control source: Monthly revenue, visible, running sum over all??? am I doing something wrong???

Talismanic

Registered User.
Local time
Try it like this: (Control source of the Grand total)

=Sum([Monthly Revenue])

I am not sure if the space in the controls names are going to give you trouble or not but try it and let us know!

moleary

Local time
that is what I did, but I am silly I had it in the wrong footer, I had it in the page footer, that is why i kept getting that error! thanks!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom