Training Course Booking database sample/template (1 Viewer)

StaceyH13

Local time
Today, 17:05
Hi, does anyone have a basic training course booking database that I could use as a template. I need to record names, companies, email, course details, attendance details. I have some tables already created but I'm new to access and struggling linking them together. Any help is appreciated!

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Today, 10:05
Hi. Just curious, have you tried checking in the available templates?

StaceyH13

Local time
I'm new on the site today, can you tell me where the available templates are please

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
I'm new on the site today, can you tell me where the available templates are please
Hi. I'm talking about when you create a new database, you can select from one of the available templates. I was just wondering if you gave it a try already.

StaceyH13

Local time
Ah sorry, yes I have, I've looked through them and can't find one does wha tI need, but I'm going to have another look through see if there's anything I can modify to suit

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Ah sorry, yes I have, I've looked through them and can't find one does wha tI need, but I'm going to have another look through see if there's anything I can modify to suit
Oh, okay. Good luck. Please let us know how it goes. Otherwise, I think I can only point you to a data model. I'm not sure I have a sample database for that purpose.

isladogs

MVP / VIP
Local time
For info, I've moved this thread from the Sample Databases area as it is a question.
The Sample Databases forum is only intended for posting example apps that may be useful to others due to either their content or the type of code employed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom