Twits Running Twitter (1 Viewer)

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 17:53
Chowdhury noted that:-

“It would be interesting to see how he’d (Musk) run a company with no employees.”

Well Chowdhury, here's your first insight:-

If you are one of the people types described, that produce nothing, and just manipulate, twist and politic your way to the top of the tree, then I think you definitely should leave Twitter!!!

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Today, 12:53
I liked your speculation....
I just hope that I don't have to turn-in my membership card to the conspiracy club and give-up my tinfoil hat.

Last edited:

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
The Twitter employees can go join all those people who moved to Canada when Trump got elected:) They need to get out there and shop their resumes before the crowd does or there won't be any jobs left. and they'll have to stay if Musk has a place for them.

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 17:53
Watch the crocodile tear's in Twitter head office:- time index 3:40...

Am I witnessing snowflakes coming to terms with something they don't like?

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Seems the ACLU, a supposed protector of free-speech, has not apparently expressed similar concerns about the power of billionaire individuals controlling the likes of the Washington Post, Atlantic, Bloomberg, etc. This would also apply to the New York Times and Twitter (pre-Musk) which have been managed by a left leaning cabal suppressing conservative thought.

So the NAACP believes that it can tell Musk what should and what should not be allowed on Twitter. Furthermore, the NAACP continues with the mindless tired Democratic mantra that Twitter must "suppress" free speech under the guise that anything the NAACP does not like constitutes: "hate speech, or falsehoods that subvert our democracy". As with the ACLU, where was the NAACP on Twitter being used to promote left wing causes while suppressing, at the same time, conservative thought? It is those on the left who are suppressing "our democracy".

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
The corporate board of Twitter and Musk have reached a deal. But as a last-gasp questioning, Twitter today is trading in the vicinity of $49.69. Theoretically, the stock should trade at only one price $54.20 pending Musk's actual acquisition of the company. So, it you feel brave, you can make nearly $5 a share by buying and holding. The fact that it is not trading at $54.20, is worth pondering.

Last edited:

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
The ACLU is a TOOL of the left, like BLM they have their own agenda that has nothing to do with fairness or equity.
Very sad. The same with the NAACP. King would also be "turning over in his grave" since the NAACP is no longer about civil rights, but is now promoting decision making based on skin color (racism).

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Maybe Musk should rethink the "charities" he supports. I did, long ago. With the exception of St. Jude, the only charities I support these days are the ones that have a local footprint and whose effects I can see. The ones that provide food, shelter, clothing, and training for local people in need. I stopped supporting Catholic Charities years ago when I realized that they were actively facilitating illegal immigration. How can I give money to an institution involved in facilitating criminal activity? I donate replaced appliances and serviceable furnishings to Habitat for Humanity. Other household goods to Good Will.

Last edited:

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
The comments by Elizabeth Warren are especially egregious. Jeff Bezois, another billionaire bought the Washington Post for a mere $250 million. The Washington Post is essentially the propaganda arm of the Democratic party. Micheal Bloomberg spent over $100 million on an ant-Trump vendetta. Not to be outdone, Mark Zuckerberg spent approximately $419 million to manipulate the 2020 election process to favor Biden. I suspect that Elizabeth Warren has nothing negative to say about these actions as being dangerous to democracy.

AngelSpeaks

Local time
Today, 11:53
The comments by Elizabeth Warren are especially egregious. Jeff Bezois, another billionaire bought the Washington Post for a mere $250 million. The Washington Post is essentially the propaganda arm of the Democratic party. Micheal Bloomberg spent over $100 million on an ant-Trump vendetta. Not to be outdone, Mark Zuckerberg spent approximately $419 million to manipulate the 2020 election process to favor Biden. I suspect that Elizabeth Warren has nothing negative to say about these actions as being dangerous to democracy.
That's because Pocahontas speaks with forked tongue.

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
That's because Pocahontas speaks with forked tongue.
Coincidentally, on the Tucker Carson show tonight; Jimmy Fallon, a comedian, had a great Warren one-liner.--> "Warren sold me a red Cherokee, but it turned out to be a white Suburban".

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
And the winner is?
Perhaps the dumbest observation yet. Ari Melber is "concerned" that Musk's control of Twitter (at the 1 minute mark), may sway a future election. Melber must have missed that social media did exactly that to sway the prior 2020 election to favor of Biden. I suspect that once Melber becomes aware of that, that he will never apologize for that clueless diatribe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom