VBA-Tools-References ? (1 Viewer)

Mist

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 13:32
I have a working application running under Access 2007. The list of available references is shown on the left of the attached image. The image onthe right shows the available references running under 2010. Two references are 'missing'. Where can I locate these missing references or how can I compensate for them? Any suggestions? Thanks for your input :)

Attachments

• References 2007-2010.JPG
    References 2007-2010.JPG
    29.3 KB · Views: 171
Last edited:

CJ_London

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 11:32
Is your version of access (not windows) 64bit?

If so, you might be looking for msinfo64 1.0. type library - I have 32bit 2010 access and I can find it in my references (just scrolled down) - it is located in

C:\WINDOWS\PCHealth\HelpCtr\Binaries\msinfo.dll

I do not have visibility of the Calender control so regret cannot help with that

Mist

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 13:32
Thanks for your comments CJ.

The OS in question is Windows7 Prof, 32-bit (app. developed on Xp SP3, Access 2007 PC) and I'm sure therefore that my Win7 Access is 32-bit version.

I scrolled down in 2010 and there's definitely no 'msinfo32... Type Library' but right now my app is working without the missing reference notification! I don't understand it because yesterday it gave me a multitude of errors, 'compile', 'runtime', 'missing library', etc. ...maybe the boot/reboot?

CJ_London

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 11:32
That was going to be my next suggestion - compile the code - if it compiles OK then the missing references don't matter

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 06:32
You will need to remove the calendar controls. As long as a control is bound to a date/time field or has a date/time format, Access 2007 and newer will automatically provide its internal calendar control - EXCEPT if you use input masks. They preclude the use of the date picker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom