Violence Against Women Training Course (1 Viewer)

oumahexi

Free Range Witch
Local time
Today, 19:13
Seriously, our local council is advertising the above course!

oumahexi

Free Range Witch
Local time
Seriously, I dont need any Training :eek: :p

I'm sure it's as instinctive to most men as walking is, however, I presume it'st he quality that matters. Perhaps we just take our beatings more seriously north of the border, not content with just any old home made improvisation, we want it done properly, or not at all!! :p

Fifty2One

Legend in my own mind
Local time
Today, 11:13
Sadly the enrolement in self defense courses is lacking to the point of being not a viable business - untill there is a rash of violence then the demand reappears. Sadly they do not have self defense taught to little school children women and elders in the community.

Capitol punishment, public floggings and dismemberment for heinous crimes would also go a long way to help stem some of the criminal acts... a bit more of a deterrent then a stay at hotel government which offers a lot of perks that are becoming difficult to afford for many folks.

oumahexi

Free Range Witch
Local time
Capitol punishment, public floggings and dismemberment for heinous crimes would also go a long way to help stem some of the criminal acts... a bit more of a deterrent then a stay at hotel government which offers a lot of perks that are becoming difficult to afford for many folks.

Ah 50, you have a beautiful mind, you surelydo. ;)

Actually, this course is aimed at social workers, I think it is, itself, the victim of misfortune in so much as it got past all the channels with such a name!!

Pauldohert

Something in here
Local time
Maybe its looking for hopefuls in the 2012 womens boxing comp?

Fifty2One

Legend in my own mind
Local time
OOOOOPS - the elevator makes it to the top floor but the doors were stuck :)
It also required further explanation that you were making a point on the title and how it read...
Violence Against Women Training Course
... maybe the title of the course was written by someone that is having same same skills to the english tongue how I am to it very goodly with spritely vigor!:eek:

Ah 50, you have a beautiful mind, you surelydo. ;)

Actually, this course is aimed at social workers, I think it is, itself, the victim of misfortune in so much as it got past all the channels with such a name!!

oumahexi

Free Range Witch
Local time
You're thinking of Rugby, throw in a bit of fake blood and you have it.

You see, that's why we need such courses, because men presume they know what women are thinking, and we just don't...

PaulJR

Registered User.
Local time
I thought Violence against women was only taught in middle eastern countries

oumahexi

Free Range Witch
Local time
I thought Violence against women was only taught in middle eastern countries

No, I've just made some enquiries and aparently it's illegal to beat your wife/girlfriend in Scotland unless you have this qualification, you must be able to demonstrate that the beating you give her will be memorable.

Pauldohert

Something in here
Local time
Scottish women are just like their Mars Bars then, regularly battered?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom