Virtual Reality Headsets - worth the money? (1 Viewer)

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 11:38

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 06:38
When I got the first credit I bought the mixed reality piano app just for Ha ha's and to try it out. It's actually a lot of fun.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
I was thinking about getting that because I used to play keyboards. Got a few synthesizers in the attic: Korg M1, Juno 6, Ensoniq ESQ1.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 03:38
A buddhist would say that you cannot say if an individual event is either good or bad, it is just so.

A story to illustrate the point: https://mindfulness.com/mindful-living/are-these-bad-times-or-good-times-the-story-of-the-zen-farmer
While working for the school district supervisors and above were required to attend mindfulness meetings. I remember being so triggered by this. They hired a guru looking dude with shaggy hair, linen, and bare feet. It wasn't until I was long retired that I understood the message.

Everything's about perspective.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Everything's about perspective.
There are many ways to frame the same thing. I remember a friend of mine who had recently split from his girlfriend and he was depressed. I told him that story. He later told me that it really helped. Eventually, he found a really great partner, got married, had 3 kids and seems very happy now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom