Wacc (1 Viewer)

sargon

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 17:39
Hello
Sorry because I don't speak(and write) good english.
In the archived file WACC are database Northwind modified to calculate WACC price and one Word file that shows the way to calculate this price (WACC).
In the Northwind I was create two tabels: NIR and subNir (grouped in qryInput) to record the inputs of the materials(Products) ,for outputs exist already tabels Orders and Order Details (grouped in qryOutput).The method to calculate WACC is prezented in Word file "Weighted Average Cost Calculation".
The known informations in this file (red fields) are obtain by creating an UNION query (FisaMag) to inputs and outputs.
The select query "FisaMag Query" contain all the information necesary to solve the calculation of WACC but I didn't succeded to create a VBA function to put in the Initial fields, the value from previuous record from fields Final using Date as criteria. Also the Final fields must be RunningSum type.
Atention: Unit Price from tabel Order Details represent the Selling Price, but not the medium price of inputs.The diference between Unit Price and WACC is the Profit ( P= Unit Price - Wacc).
Any information to solve this problem is wellcome and desired.:). In case you will find a easyer way to calculate the WACC than that prezented in Word file, is better.
Thanks,
Sargon

Attachments

• WACC.zip
    390.3 KB · Views: 123

sargon

Registered User.
Local time
The problem is to retrieve information from field previous Finals to field Initials
If anybody can help ..please do.

sargon

Registered User.
Local time
Somebody can help?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom