What is this?? (1 Viewer)

jrjr

A work in progress
Local time
Today, 15:07
My query includes a field from the table called VoiceMail. This is a yes/no field and is a checkbox on my form. When I create a new report based on this query using the wizard, The first item on the list is Expr1000. The VoiceMail field is also a choice. I do NOT have Expr1000 anywhere in my database and was just wondering where this is coming from. If I include both Expr1000 and VoiceMail in a report, they are identical.

I had to ask, not that it really bothers anything!

M

motov600

hello

it could be coming from a field in your query

have a look in the field criteria in your queries

jrjr

A work in progress
Local time
Already looked thoroughly. There is no mention of that anywhere in the DB.

Edit:
here is the SQL of the query:

SELECT [tbl_info].[VoiceMail], [tbl_info].[OrderNumber], [tbl_info].[Status], [tbl_info].[Department], [tbl_info].[Analog], [tbl_info].[CPnumber], [tbl_info].[CostCenter], [tbl_info].[VoiceMail], [tbl_info].[Date], [tbl_info].[Phone], [tbl_info].[Type of Request], [tbl_info].[Ext Number], [tbl_info].[Phone Location], [tbl_info].[TN], [tbl_info].[Rollover After 6], [tbl_info].[If busy to], [tbl_info].[Call pick up group with], [tbl_info].[Speed call pick up group], [tbl_info].[Contact Person], [tbl_info].[Conference call], [tbl_info].[Add Ons], [tbl_info].[Request Details], [tbl_info].[Misc]
FROM tbl_info
WHERE ((([Status]=[Forms]![AdminForm]![StatusFilter] Or [Forms]![AdminForm]![StatusFilter] Is Null)=True) And (([Department]=[Forms]![AdminForm]![SearchDeptCombo] Or [Forms]![AdminForm]![SearchDeptCombo] Is Null)=True));

Last edited:

john471

Registered User.
Local time
Tomorrow, 05:07
How thoroughly did you look ?

You have "[tbl_info].[VoiceMail]" in there twice. One of the occurrences is renamed by Access as EXPRxxx.

jrjr said:
Already looked thoroughly. There is no mention of that anywhere in the DB.

Edit:
here is the SQL of the query:

SELECT [tbl_info].[VoiceMail], [tbl_info].[OrderNumber], [tbl_info].[Status], [tbl_info].[Department], [tbl_info].[Analog], [tbl_info].[CPnumber], [tbl_info].[CostCenter], [tbl_info].[VoiceMail], [tbl_info].[Date], [tbl_info].[Phone], [tbl_info].[Type of Request], [tbl_info].[Ext Number], [tbl_info].[Phone Location], [tbl_info].[TN], [tbl_info].[Rollover After 6], [tbl_info].[If busy to], [tbl_info].[Call pick up group with], [tbl_info].[Speed call pick up group], [tbl_info].[Contact Person], [tbl_info].[Conference call], [tbl_info].[Add Ons], [tbl_info].[Request Details], [tbl_info].[Misc]
FROM tbl_info
WHERE ((([Status]=[Forms]![AdminForm]![StatusFilter] Or [Forms]![AdminForm]![StatusFilter] Is Null)=True) And (([Department]=[Forms]![AdminForm]![SearchDeptCombo] Or [Forms]![AdminForm]![SearchDeptCombo] Is Null)=True));

If you run the query (as in display the resulting datasheet) you will also see that the renaming happens there too.

HTH

Regards

John.

Last edited:

jrjr

A work in progress
Local time
Good catch, thank you! I guess sometimes it takes an extra set of eyes.... :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom