What should Biden do after he wins? (1 Viewer)

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 06:32
One of the Dominion machines prints its own "backup" so the recount ALWAYS matches :) It gives voters a ticket with a barcode which they can't read to confirm their vote.

Keep in mind that many of the hundreds of lawsuits are being filed by citizens. I think the Trump campaign has only 3.

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
I'm sorry, is that from the same group of people who thought Biden was ahead by 7 to 20 points?
Dont know. Why dont you show me.

Last edited:

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
One of the Dominion machines prints its own "backup" so the recount ALWAYS matches :) It gives voters a ticket with a barcode which they can't read to confirm their vote.

Keep in mind that many of the hundreds of lawsuits are being filed by citizens. I think the Trump campaign has only 3.
It’s possible that [Trump will] file a new lawsuit citing some pretext or another but the hand recount makes his pet theory of a big Dominion-engineered hack all but DOA. The way the machines work, as I understand it, is that a voter enters their choices and then the machine spits out a paper ballot. That ballot is then scanned in on a separate machine. That means there’s a paper record of every single vote which the voter can check before scanning it; those paper ballots are being counted right now in the hand recount. As you’ll see in the clip below, Georgia secretary of state Brad Raffensperger says that the difference they’ve found between the machine tabulations and the paper ballots is on the order of single digits in various counties.

Appelate courts have held that citizens lack standing to bring constitutional claims in many of the lawsuits.
Whats trump win count? 1 for 31.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 03:32
Amen. Spend the next 4 years making people aware of it and watch what happens in 2016...I mean, in 2024.
Just to show you how dumb liberals are they spend 4 years demonizing police and defunding them, then ask them to enforce Covid-19 curfews.
Several Sheriff department have already declined to enforce any curfew or laws in regards to covid-19. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Should have got some of those police endorsements Joe.

Teacher's unions will not let classes continue, omg these dummies don't see what's coming.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Appelate courts have held that citizens lack standing to bring constitutional claims in many of the lawsuits.
Whats trump win count? 1 for 31.
How many honest judges has his people gone up against? When you overturn a request to secure the evidence, you are corrupt. PERIOD.

Why are you so happy that the recount is being obstructed? Do you know something we don't know? Would you rather win by blocking the recount or by letting it proceed and fail to produce evidence of fraud? I get the impression you're in the obstruct, obstruct, obstruct category because down deep, you KNOW there was cheating going on :)

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Maybe it just needs to go higher?
Sounds like an ongoing 'federal question' to me ...

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
Trump appointed judges?
You dont overturn a request, you deny it based on law. What evidence do you allege is unsecure?

I have no problem with recounts. Who is obstructing recounts? If one is requested and paid for they get it. recounts do not produce evidence of fraud.

you KNOW there was cheating going on
You did see the statements of trumps own cybersecurity guy who said no evidence right? he's the one trump fired because he told the truth,
Here it is in case you missed it https://www.cisa.gov/news/2020/11/1...ture-government-coordinating-council-election
Here's an article on the firing https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/securi...tion-cybersecurity-after-he-debunked-n1248063

Are you more concerned with the election process or the fact that trump lost?
You have no concern about what he is doing to the confidence in our democracy?
You have no concern about things like Lindsey Graham has done?

Do you think President Biden should call for an independant special prosecutor to investigate the election and prosecute all the bad actors?
I do. Even if democrats are caught up in it. I would like to see attorneys disbarred for frivilous conduct. Barr included. Lets get to the bottom of hunters laptop. I believe you'll find a lot of people get indicted for that. I'm sure we'll disagree who that will be. I also want to see Trumps taxes. I pay main and I'm sure you do too. Do you cheat on them? If he's honest whats the problem. I want to see his kids investigated too. Why does no one from the hillary's email crowd not have a problem with ivanka and jareds use? I hope President Biden releases the phone call that was squirreled away on the top secret server. Dont you have any interest in any of those things and the others on the long list?

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
How many honest judges has his people gone up against?

do you disagree with what the judge opined?

“Even assuming that they can establish that their right to vote has been denied, which they cannot, Plaintiffs seek to remedy the denial of their votes by invalidating the votes of millions of others. Rather than requesting that their votes be counted, they seek to discredit scores of other votes, but only for one race. This is simply not how the Constitution works,” Brann wrote.
And before you bash the judge he spent years as a Republican Party official in pennsylvania before he was appointed to the bench by Obama. How bipartisan is that?

Last edited:

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
You dont overturn a request, you deny it based on law. What evidence do you allege is unsecure?
The tabulating machines for starters. Although, If they've replaced the software with a version that counts accurately, the new counts won't match the old and someone would have to explain that.

And the envelopes. EVERY SINGLE mail in ballot needs an outer envelope with a proper postmark and an inner security envelope with the voter's signature and a received date stamp. AND they need to be kept together to verify that they were mailed before they were received.
You did see the statements of trumps own cybersecurity guy who said no evidence right? he's the one trump fired because he told the truth,
There is no one in the CIA, FBI, or DOJ or any other federal agency that anyone could remotely consider Trump's "guy" especially a left over from another president. Trump's biggest mistake was not decapitating every important department when he took office and he's paid dearly for it. Watch who Biden fires on day 1. The people he doesn't fire are actually more revealing. They are the people who have been working against Trump for 4 years.

The article about the Judge's ruling is so filled with opinion and purple words, it is not worth reading. It doesn't quote the lawsuit or say what the lawsuit asked the judge to do. It jumped right to a conclusion that the Orangeman was bad and was trying to hurt people and gave you no FACTS. I think the facts behind this are that the opportunity to "cure" ballots (which I don't even know is legal in Pennsylvania) was unequally applied. If you voted and there was a problem with your ballot and you were asked to correct (cure) it and my ballot had the same problem but I was not asked to correct mine, then we were treated differently and all the "cured" ballots should be discarded. Unless of course, you think your vote is more important than mine. We are equal under the law except that some of us are more equal and some of us can get away with treason and not even be reprimanded while others to to prison for mis-remembering a conversation.. Someday you or someone you care about could be very sorry that you choose a banana - republic like legal system rather than the US Constitution.

Do you think President Biden should call for an independant special prosecutor to investigate the election and prosecute all the bad actors?
Only if he staffed it with conservative leaning lawyers. Fair is fair after all:)
And before you bash the judge he spent years as a Republican Party official in pennsylvania before he was appointed to the bench by Obama. How bipartisan is that?
Mitt Romney is a republican. So is Paul Ryan. But, I am NOT a Republican.

Last edited:

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Today, 10:32
Have you seen those totally ridiculous clips of Trump supporters demonstrating on TV?
They have full battle armour on and are all carrying huge machine gun type weapons, as well as about six handguns, they look totally stupid idiots. They must know that there will be no change in the result and the Orangeman may as well pack up his things, put his cup and spoon in a cardboard box, bugger off and accept defeat.
Surely, the most important thing at the moment, is controlling and eradicating this virus. Sod who is in the White House, for christs sake America, wake up and get on with getting back to normality. When will the American people accept there is a worldwide problem? Yet ardent Trump supporters, like some on these boards, are either blind or not very well read.
Col

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
I think the facts behind this are that the opportunity to "cure" ballots (which I don't even know is legal in Pennsylvania) was unequally applied. If you voted and there was a problem with your ballot and you were asked to correct (cure) it and my ballot had the same problem but I was not asked to correct mine, then we were treated differently and all the "cured" ballots should be discarded. Unless of course, you think your vote is more important than mine
So you did miss the point.
first, yes it is legal in PA.
Your logic is backward. I agree that everyones vote counts.

Why would trump ask to throw out those ballots that were cured and counted rather than ask that those ballots that were not cured, and should have been, be counted? The reason they framed the complaint this way is because the mail in votes were 70% in bidens favor.
The reason they favored Biden is because 1,694,719 democrat ballots were returned as opposed to 620,282 republican.

They could have framed it differently but since that wouldn't have helped them they didn't and lost.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Have you seen those totally ridiculous clips of Trump supporters demonstrating on TV?
They have full battle armour on and are all carrying huge machine gun type weapons, as well as about six handguns, they look totally stupid idiots. They must know that there will be no change in the result and the Orangeman may as well pack up his things, put his cup and spoon in a cardboard box, bugger off and accept defeat.
Surely, the most important thing at the moment, is controlling and eradicating this virus. Sod who is in the White House, for christs sake America, wake up and get on with getting back to normality. When will the American people accept there is a worldwide problem? Yet ardent Trump supporters, like some on these boards, are either blind or not very well read.
Col
Not to worry Col someone will be along shorty to explain it to you again.

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Today, 10:32
As far as this election is concerned. It's the turn of the democrats to be in the WH. The republicans will win the next one, that's the way it seems to work, irrespective of who votes for who.

Yes AB, I wish someone would explain it to the idiot demonstrators. Personally, I don't give a toss which party is in the WH as long as their leader is statesmanlike, sensible and contributes to world issues.
Oh, btw, in the UK, the leader of the party is either Prime Minister or leader of the opposition. Is Biden the leader of democrats and orange clown leader of republicans? If not, why isn't the leader of winning party the president?
Col

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Surely, the most important thing at the moment, is controlling and eradicating this virus.
Then tell the Democrats to stop scaring the public about taking the vaccine.
So you did miss the point.
I got the point. The point was "orangeman bad". That's all you can glean from an article with no facts, just opinions. Please read the article carefully. As far as facts go, it stops partway through the first sentence where it said that the Judge dismissed the suit. The rest is all opinion and the opinions are as negative as they can possibly be since no request by Trump could possibly be honest according to the author. This is why you hate Trump so much. All you read are other people's negative opinions.. Take a step back and actually think about this. NO ONE could possibly be as evil as Trump and never do a single thing right policy wise and still get half of America to vote for him and even more people the second time after seeing him in action for four years! You call him Hitler. He's not the one killing black babies. That's the Progressives whose ideas Hitler adopted as his own and used them to justify killing Jews, Gypsies, political enemies, and the mentally or physically disabled.
Your logic is backward. I agree that everyones vote counts.
Once you separate the security envelope from the ballot, there is no way to cure the ballot. Therefore, the only remedy is do discard ALL cured ballots because in an honest election, you don't allow some people to fix their mistakes but not give others the same option. Alternatively, you can "cure" all rejected ballots so that they vote for Trump. That would still leave Joe ahead if Republican voters made fewer mistakes.

Last edited:

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
A case of selective reality. You must have missed all the Black Lives Matter and ANTIFA rioters/looter who actually committed criminal violence, burned down business, and even killed people. Seems that the Trump supporters were actually committed to non-violent expressions of free speech. You may not like their politics, but it seems that you should accept their right to make their positions known through peaceful expression.
Yes AB, I wish someone would explain it to the idiot demonstrators.
Again, those marching to show solidarity with Trump were doing it in a peaceful manner, as is their right. I reiterate that the "left wing" protestors were actually burning, looting, rioting, and killing people. You may not like Trump's politics, but your rage, in fairness, should be directed at the violent criminal "left wing" protesters.

As for "explaining" it to the idiot demonstrators, you should note that the Democratic mayors and governors essentially endorsed the burning, looting, and rioting by the "left wing". They purposely did not deploy the police to end the criminal behavior of those on the "left". That is not upholding law and order. Neither Biden nor Harris condemned those violent criminal actions either. To quote a "left wing" motto: "silence is complicity".

Last edited:

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
All you read are other people's negative opinions..
Actually pat, I read the amended complaint and decision Here's the decision if you want to take a gander . . https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/21/politics/pennsylvania-trump-lawsuit-dismissal/index.html
I kinda spent the last 40 years of my carreer checking facts.

Here's the first 3 paragraphs of that article. Please point out to me what is opinion and what is fact.
A federal judge dismissed President Donald Trump’s campaign’s lawsuit to overturn the election in Pennsylvania on Saturday, calling out Rudy Giuliani’s attempt to “disenfranchise almost 7 million voters” based on zero actual evidence of voter fraud.

U.S. District Court Judge Matthew W. Brann, who heard Giuliani’s argument on the case earlier this week, said the court “has been presented with strained legal arguments without merit and speculative accusations” that weren’t tied to the actual complaint nor supported by evidence.

“In the United States of America, this cannot justify the disenfranchisement of a single voter, let alone all the voters of its sixth-most-populated state. Our people, laws and institutions demand more,” Brann wrote.

Granted what a Judge decides is called an opinion, I dont think thats what you meant. So whats not factual?

Once you separate the security envelope from the ballot, there is no way to cure the ballot.
ah, thats the point at which they notify you to cure the ballot. Those are kept together, not discarded.
He's not the ones killing black babies.
Nope, just caging the brown ones and letting 250,000 others die while he golfs and campaigns.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
You posted the judge's OPINION. Apparently the judge doesn't know or even care if all counties were following the same procedure with regard to defective ballots. If this goes to the Supreme court, I'm going to guess that their OPINION would be that all ballots should be treated equally. I don't know what the remedy should be but two come to mind assuming the conditional replacement for the cured ballots could be identified.
1. discard all cured ballots.
2. vote all uncured ballots for Trump since it appears that Republican leaning precincts were not notified of this option.

It is most likely that defective ballots and their replacements CANNOT be isolated. If you can't identify the conditional ballots, there is no remedy except to force a revote and this may be what the lawsuit asked for. I don't know. Is it common for a lawsuit to suggest a remedy? Lawsuits are generally not on my list of "must read" material. Can the judge decide on the remedy himself?. This judge seems to have based his decision on the question - discard 7 million votes or not. He couldn't find any precedent that discarded 7 million votes so he wasn't going to rule in favor of that.

As a technical person, I think you would probably have some good ideas on how to make elections less error prone and les subject to cheating. Almost none of the states, especially the ones who adopted universal mail in voting this year took the time to implement any of the necessary safeguards. The simplest being numbering ALL ballots using three series - mail-in, in-person, conditional or conditional-mail-in, conditional-in-person. Numbering the ballots prevents ballots from being tallied multiple times. I don't know if that happened in this election but given the number of precincts with unbalanced counts, I'd hazard a guess that double scanning was rampant in this county. A conditional, replacement ballot should include a reference to the ballot# that it replaces to ensure that both do not get counted.

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
You posted the judge's OPINION.
Yes that is what a judges decision is called.

Apparently the judge doesn't know or even care if all counties were following the same procedure with regard to defective ballots.
He spells that all out in his opinion.

I don't know what the remedy should be but two come to mind assuming the conditional replacement for the cured ballots could be identified.
All ballots even rejected ones are retained for 2 years.

Is it common for a lawsuit to suggest a remedy?
yes, not suggest but demand.
Can the judge decide on the remedy himself?. This judge seems to have based his decision on the question - discard 7 million votes or not. He couldn't find any precedent that discarded 7 million votes so he wasn't going to rule in favor of that.
Yes based on the law. Is it fair to disenfranchise 7 million votes for the 2 which were subject of the lawsuit?
Almost none of the states, especially the ones who adopted universal mail in voting this year took the time to implement any of the necessary safeguards.
I believe all states have some form of mail in voting. Its no different. They just expanded the scope of it. The thing that needs to be changed is allowing the votes to be counted as recieved so there is no red/blue mirage on election night.
I don't know if that happened in this election but given the number of precincts with unbalanced counts
as previously stated that didn't happen and was an error of Lin wood, one of trumps attorneys, who didn't know the difference between michigan and minnesota.

When you vote in person they cross your name off the list to indicate you voted. They do the same thing with absentee ballots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom