Where is all the Obama Supporters now!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
Today, 13:15
Absurd - "more then 2 parties" - that would make it closer to an actual democracy.

We don't have a Democracy. We have a Republic. :p

I'm teasing. I know you were speaking tongue in cheek. I agree. If more parties were allowed in the National Debates, it would definitely be more interesting. It was great to see them hold their own debates online. Naturally, you'll never get any "major" news stations to air a debate between candidates outside the two party system they control.

Joe8915

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 11:15
I'd rather vote for someone I believe in than a corporate puppet. There's no such thing as a lesser of two evils. Just evil.

Also, it's not throwing a vote away. Every time you vote for a third party candidate, you spark interest. Truth be told, in Florida, if you votes for Romney or Obama, you threw your vote away. The election had already been decided by the time they were counted. My vote still counted towards Gary Johnson's potential 15%, so that's something.

Both parties have been treating Veterans like garbage for a long time.

I concur on the Veterans. Obama was the worst I have ever seen.

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
I concur on the Veterans. Obama was the worst I have ever seen.
If I am not mistaken, there has been a growing backlog in veteran claims. If true, this would seem to be a major travesty besides being another example of incompetence by the Obama administration.

If the veteran claim backlog is growing one would expect that Obama as the CEO for the Executive Branch would be increasing the number of people assigned to processing claims to reduce the backlog. That does not seem to be happening. Not only is it not happening, but it does not seem to be an issue that the media considers important enough to present to the public.

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Today, 18:15
The title of this thread is incorrect.

It should be "Where are. . . . " not "Where is. . . "

Col

Vassago

Local time
The title of this thread is incorrect.

It should be "Where are. . . . " not "Where is. . . "

Col

Do you see what happens when you disappear for such a long period of time?

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Today, 18:15
Do you see what happens when you disappear for such a long period of time?

I have been logging in regularly, but as a guest. To be honest, these forums are so "samey" and boring I couldn't be bothered to log in properly and comment.

Looking at the last posting dates on some of the (too many) discussion forums, it seems others can't be bothered either.

The gun thread is never going to conclude with a resolution, the gun freaks will always be for guns, the rest will argue against, it's boring.
The Obama thread is only understood by Americans, so all others have no idea what they are talking about, it's boring.
The story thread is just stupid.
Most other threads never get going, nothing was said about Mandela apart from asking if he was a terrorist.

How can we get these forums back to somewhere near interesting - any clues? Or is it just me that remembers the good old days when these forums were alive.

Col

Vassago

Local time
The story thread is just stupid.

Col

It was a fun when it started all those years ago. It has gotten pretty boring lately, though.

I'm sure you posted in that thread too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom