Will Biden Ever Take Genuine Hard Questions from Reporters? (1 Viewer)

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 15:48
Found this list of fake news from the Trump era. It's a very long list:). I just ordered her book also.

Media Mistakes in the Trump Era: The Definitive List | Sharyl Attkisson

So, Frank, I take it you're OK that your president needs a cheat sheet plus foreknowledge of all questions in order to get through a press conference???? Anything as long as the Orangeman is gone:) Did you know you were voting for President Harris or did you think you were voting for Biden? President Harris is already conducting all our foreign policy. I'm sticking with my six month estimate before the Democrats have to make Biden leave the building.

At least Joe still has his sense of humor. He misses Trump:)

FrankRuperto

Local time
I'm not going to waste anymore time with all this bunko. I have already said everything I wanted to say. Trump and all his followers are their own worst enemies. Let's check back after some time and see what happens. Meantime, dems rule. If you ain't first, then you're last
:ohyeah:

Last edited:

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Doesn't it nauseate you though that you could only win by cheating? The Democrats could actually have beaten Trump fair and square. All they had to do was to run a rational candidate like Tulsi Gabbard. They would have gotten ALL the independents and a lot of the anti-Trump Republicans but they had an agenda and Tulsi wouldn't play ball. Joe never had a chance and Kamala couldn't even get enough votes to stay in the primary. Her ONLY chance at the Presidency was to attach herself to Joe and then have the Democrat machine go to work to manufacture enough votes to beat Trump. Then of course she had to pretend she didn't believe the women. Love her strong character. She's my idea of a President, especially when she cackles like an insane person. They almost didn't make it. The Democrat machine underestimated Trump's popularity so badly that they had to stop counting at 10:30 on the evening of the election in selected states so they could scramble to make more ballots:)

Remember what Stalin said - "It's not who votes that determines the outcome, it's who counts the votes". That was never more true than in 2020:)

Anyway, come back next year and check in.

FrankRuperto

Local time
Geez Pat, you've really flown over the cuckoo's nest with all those outlandish conspiracy theories. I am still in shock about your beliefs and perception of reality. I hope you and others like you snap out of it and come back down to Earth, I am merciful and forgiving.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 12:48
Is Biden having a CGI moment? At timestamp 1:13 it gets really weird.

FrankRuperto

Local time
Me thinks you have the wrong idea about me. Someone needed to counteract the rhetoric and crumbling lies several of you have been propagating in this and other forums. Yeah, I've been tagging your trolls throughout different sites, and alerting others about it so we can compile a blacklist of who to boycott.

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
... I am merciful and forgiving.
Again, your repeated postings, see sample below, demonstrate that you are "out for blood". Have you considered that others are telling the truth and that you are the one who is suffering from delusional paranoia? Sounds like you might have a "God" complex. Please take your TDS medications, one of which should include medication for delusional paranoia.
Me thinks you have the wrong idea about me. Someone needed to counteract the rhetoric and crumbling lies several of you have been propagating in this and other forums. Yeah, I've been tagging your trolls throughout different sites, and alerting others about it so we can compile a blacklist of who to boycott.

FrankRuperto

Local time
If we have sanctioned and boycotted whole nations like China and Russia, we can certainly boycott domestic terrorists like Trump supporters. I have personally disassociated myself from some family, friends, developers and customers who share your ideals and alerted others to do the same. There's no hypocrisy running through my blood. I am a blood descendant of Thomas Clarkson, a notable 18th century abolitionist. My pet peeve are people who share your ideals.

Last edited:

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
It must be horrible to spend your life thinking you are a victim. Maybe that is what makes them so hateful.

FrankRuperto

Local time
Nice try with your cheap psychology. Your Jedi mind tricks won't work with me.

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Excellent Summary of Biden's press conference. We, the public, have been "played".

Jesse Watters: Washington puts on a play
Video link:https://video.foxnews.com/v/6244873677001

The question remains: "Will Biden Ever Take Genuine Hard Questions from Reporters? "

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
The answer is no unless he accidentally calls on someone not on his list of prepared questions.

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Drip, drip, drip. Another incremental confirmation that the artificial construct known as Good Old Uncle Joe, is being concealed by a media/White House "curtain". The article below is pro-Biden, filled with euphemisms and positive spin. The phrase "Do things that feel natural" in the article is laughably paradoxical since Biden naturally lies and naturally plagiarizes. Unfortunately, the technique of hiding behind the "curtain" during the Presidential campaign worked to get Biden supposedly elected.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
As a side note concerning media manipulation of the news, in this case to help get Biden elected.
Project Veritas released a new video today exposing CNN Director Charlie Chester, who admitted that his network engaged in propaganda to benefit Biden’s candidacy during the 2020 election to the detriment of then-President Trump. Chester also said CNN has a pre-determined agenda when reporting on COVID-19 and climate change.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom