with Text Box tring to choose a specific Row (1 Viewer)

DaRTHY

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 04:54
Hello My friends,

If you check to Picture i have 3 Records.

i have 2 questions here :

1- How can i show on screen Bus > Budget Total with text box ?

2- Please IGNORE Total and how can i sum For example Truck Budget AA + Budget BB

shall i write for every 3 records different Query or is there a simple Code like that :

Code:
=DSum("[Budget AA]";"[Q_Budget]")

But this is suming field not first row or second one...

Hope so you can help me... Thanks.

Attachments

• 2016-10-21 13_40_54-Microsoft Excel - Microsoft Excel Worksheet (neu) (2).xlsx.png
    2016-10-21 13_40_54-Microsoft Excel - Microsoft Excel Worksheet (neu) (2).xlsx.png
    5.5 KB · Views: 73

jdraw

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 07:54
Please describe what you are trying to do in business terms (plain English, no jargon).
Your fields/calculations are aggregate of something. What does the raw data represent? What tables are involved?
My first thoughts are that you may have a table structure issue, but there is insufficient info in your post to be certain.

More info please.

Good luck.

DaRTHY

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 04:54
This is my English level. if you don`t like that, I can write with my main language and you can try to translate all day. Or you can ignore it. Doesnt matter.. I don't like to use English forums but if I can not find any other options, I am writing here.

Now I'm repeating my question again :
This screenshot is not a table. it is a Query. And name of this query : Q_Budget
First Field is name of the Engineering
Second Field is total of Budget AA and Budget BB
Last 2 fields are just a Budget.
Now :
I am creating a report. Between my Report and query has a no Connection and I`ll use Text Box. I want to see on my screen
Field Name
:Budget Total >and> 2. Row that`s mean 140.700.000,00€. Which code can show to me ? That is my question.
I wrote to Control Source of Text Box
=([Q_Budget]![Budget Total]) of course i got an error Message #Name?

-My second question is, I need a code for Control Source to get a sum. Row 3 "Truck" Budget AA + Truck Budget BB. I want to calculate it. (I know there is a sum. Just ignore that) How can i do that ?

Thanks again.

jdraw

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 07:54
Thanks for pointing out that your screen shot was a query. I would not have guessed that.

Your English seems good enough to communicate. The problem I have is that your question is without context. What is the business and process/issue involved? Tables etc.
You have given us a peek at something, but have kept that something from us.

I would not advise you to ignore English forums, but of course that is your choice. If you feel that you can not communicate your message in English, then use your native language, and use google translate (or another utility) to put it into English.

People are here to help and are willing to help. All we ask is for the poster to tell us enough facts to understand the issue.

Good luck with your project.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom