:rolleyes: I thought that would set you off again :rolleyes:

Truely wicked you are there Minkey!! I like you already. *grins*

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Today, 11:51
jsanders said:
The Americans are coming.
Oh christ! really? Coming where? get the bullet proof jackets out chaps. ;) Please don't shoot any allies like you do in Iraq.:rolleyes:

Col

selenau837

Can still see y'all......
Local time
Today, 06:51
ColinEssex said:
Oh christ! really? Coming where? get the bullet proof jackets out chaps. ;) Please don't shoot any allies like you do in Iraq.:rolleyes:

Col
tsk..tsk..Col...behave...*playfully stern look*

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Rich - once again, can you empty your PM mailbox please? - I have a message from Hales for you

Kraj

Registered User.
Local time
statsman said:
You're all so off course.

RUGBY Football...now thats a mans game.
If you define a man as "a human being who enjoys playing sports where a great deal of pain is involved", then yes I agree. :D

MrsGorilla

Rat Race Participant
Local time
Today, 05:51
ColinEssex said:
Rich - once again, can you empty your PM mailbox please? - I have a message from Hales for you

I think Rich keeps it full on purpose so people won't bug him. :D

R

Rich

MrsGorilla said:
I think Rich keeps it full on purpose so people won't bug him. :D
I wish I could tape up the mailbox to stop the bills from coming through:mad:

jsanders

If I Only had a Brain
Local time
Rich said:
So's Christmas :eek:

Yeah, but sooner than that Americans are coming to wup some pansy European butt.

R

Rich

jsanders said:
Yeah, but sooner than that Americans are coming to wup some pansy European butt.
Don't be silly, you have to learn how to play football first! :rolleyes: :cool: :p

jsanders

If I Only had a Brain
Local time
Rich said:
Don't be silly, you have to learn how to play football first! :rolleyes: :cool: :p

We now have a full generation of soccer players in this country.

R

Rich

jsanders said:
We now have a full generation of soccer players in this country.
When are they going to perform on the World stage, that means the World and not just the US?:rolleyes: :p

Minkey

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 10:51
jsanders said:
Wouldn't you simply create a new World Cup called The World Series of Football (sorry soccer :rolleyes: ) and only allow entry to MLS teams, change the format so it's the best of 7 games, the players have to stop play when a team gets into the opposition half to allow 5 midfielder and 5 strikers to come on (the other team can bring on 8 defenders and 3 goalkeepers), any shot any where near the goal counts as 3 points a shot within 5 yards of the goal counts as 5 and an actual goal as 7 (a bonus 3 points if the shot originated outside the penalty area) just to keep the points scored at at least 100 each.
:p :D

Only jesting - I actually think the USA could do allright and maybe get to the knockout phase if they could get a result against the Czech Rep. You have some good players - Keller, Bocanegra, Donovan, Reyna, McBride - and you do have someone regarded as one of the best young talents in the World - Freddie Adu (shame he's not going this time).

Last edited:

jsanders

If I Only had a Brain
Local time
Minkey said:
Wouldn't you simply create a new World Cup called The World Series of Football (sorry soccer :rolleyes: ) and only allow entry to MLS teams, change the format so it's the best of 7 games, the players have to stop play when a team gets into the opposition half to allow 5 midfielder and 5 strikers to come on (the other team can bring on 8 defenders and 3 goalkeepers), any shot any where near the goal counts as 3 points a shot within 5 yards of the goal counts as 5 and an actual goal as 7 (a bonus 3 points if the shot originated outside the penalty area) just to keep the points scored at at least 100 each.
:p :D

Only jesting - I actually think the USA could do allright and maybe get to the knockout phase if they could get a result against the Czech Rep. You have some good players - Keller, Bocanegra, Donovan, Reyna, McBride - and you do have someone regarded as one of the best young talents in the World - Freddie Adu (shame he's not going this time).

Sorry, I really don't have a clue. Joan (girlfriend) coaches little girls and I am just now getting into it.

I just thought that "the Americans are coming sounded good".

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsanders

Reply by Rich
Don't be silly, you have to learn how to play football first!

Erm! I'm glad J doesn't remember the 1950s, Let's keep quiet hey Rich:eek: :eek:

Brian

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom