Yet another thread deleted? No reasons? (1 Viewer)

Rich

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 14:28
Actually it’s a cultural thing.
It has everything to do with Western expansion and the Pioneers.
Was that before or after the land was stolen from the Mexicans?

SOS

Registered Lunatic
Local time
Today, 06:28
To see how to drive someone nuts - click here.

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
Today, 09:28
................................ ;)

Rabbie

Super Moderator
Local time
Texas history states that we won that war fair and square.....:D
History tends to be written by the winners and surprise surprise says it was fair and square:D

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 08:28
Actually, the designation of southern, western, etc. in the USA seems totally arbitrary only when you look at it in modern context. Originally, designations included mid-west, west, etc. based on the USA prior to the admission of the states on the western side of the Louisiana purchase. From an historical perspective, therefore, Texas is a western state.

Thales750

Formerly Jsanders
Local time
I didn't realise you had Saxons in Canada.

Col

The admission of ignorance is the beginning of wisdom.

In your case it may be twenty or thirty years ( you do have quite a bit of catching up to do) but it will be worth the journey.

Thales750

Formerly Jsanders
Local time
I didn't realise you had Saxons in Canada.

Col

In your case it may be twenty or thirty years from now ( you do have quite a bit of catching up to do) but it will be worth the journey.

Rich

Registered User.
Local time

In your case it may be twenty or thirty years from now ( you do have quite a bit of catching up to do) but it will be worth the journey.

Well that's odd, I can't find any reference material pointing to the claim that Canada had Saxons either, perhaps you could supply a reference in support of the claim:rolleyes:

Thales750

Formerly Jsanders
Local time
Well that's odd, I can't find any reference material pointing to the claim that Canada had Saxons either, perhaps you could supply a reference in support of the claim:rolleyes:

I'm still waiting for you to tell me what kind of Steer that was in my previous post.

I should think you would have been able to find that on the internet 25 times by now.

Rich

Registered User.
Local time
I'm still waiting for you to tell me what kind of Steer that was in my previous post.

I should think you would have been able to find that on the internet 25 times by now.
Don't change the subject..............

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Are any so called mods going to be man enough to answer the question as to why threads are deleted without notice or comment?

Or is this site really a dictatorship ruled by egotistical wannabe's.

Col

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 08:28
Based on your previous posts, Col, the USA was for a long time run by an egotistical person and I gather you weren't fond of Mr. Blair, either. So why shouldn't this sites leaders emulate world leaders and make decisions that you believe to be arbitrary? They've had such good examples set for them on the world stage.

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time

Why call it a "steer"?

Surely it is either a cow or a bull.

What is the difference between a cow and a steer?

Col

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom