Yet another thread deleted? No reasons? (1 Viewer)

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
Today, 11:21
That's illegal in the US surely, you should be charged with criminal activities:mad:

Who said he smoked them here? He could easily have went outside the US to smoke them. ;)

Fifty2One

Legend in my own mind
Local time
Today, 08:21
US only has long term problems with Cuba because it was the big money playground and they got kicked out by Fidel.

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
Today, 16:21
Until you have it in Japan... incredible... :D

Ah but that is often the case, the sushi bar we go to is good, but doesn't compare to the ones we went to in Japan.

Brian

Friday

Registered User.
Local time
I've not had the opportunity to try Kobe beef but for pure flavour I don't think ou can beat prime Aberdeen Angus steaks

Rabbie, a friend of mine raises Limousin cattle and I have to tell you, it beats Angus for taste. We see a lot of different beef here in the midwest. Texas beef is tough and stringy, just like the population down there :D.

Thales750

Formerly Jsanders
Local time
Rabbie, a friend of mine raises Limousin cattle and I have to tell you, it beats Angus for taste. We see a lot of different beef here in the midwest. Texas beef is tough and stringy, just like the population down there :D.

No one eats Longhorns any more. Long and stringy indeed.

You know why people settled in Oklahoma...they got lost looking for Texas. lol

Thales750

Formerly Jsanders
Local time
Who deleted the wonderful thread with all the blue letters? It was just getting good.

Rich

Registered User.
Local time
Who said he smoked them here? He could easily have went outside the US to smoke them. ;)
Since he can't even get outside his own front door at the minute he must be smoking them at home, I'll have to call the department of defense, the dept.for homeland security, the FBI, the CIA, the national guard,the Sherif,Clint Eastwood and uncle tom cobbly and all and hope that he's got enough to go 'round:p

Rich

Registered User.
Local time
No one eats Longhorns any more. Long and stringy indeed.

You know why people settled in Oklahoma...they got lost looking for Texas. lol
Best steak I ever ate was in Canada, the knife just glides through, here you have to use a hacksaw on the bloody stuff!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom