installation trial stamps (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 06:46
You are asking me to advise you regarding what is essentially an illegal act, usurping the intellectual rights of a program's author. This at the very least violates copyright law and may qualify as a minor felony in some states. (Of the "2-5 years in jail" variety.)

If anyone here attempts to advise you, that person might end up being guilty of conspiracy to defraud. There is also the possibility that by allowing you to continue, AWF would become criminally liable under international copyright laws.

Please IMMEDIATELY cease and desist on this topic. If your posts in this thread go any farther in a technical direction, I will delete the thread and give you a ban. I have not done either of those things - yet - because I would prefer that you acknowledge that you will not pursue this or any similar topic in the forum. It is also good for other readers to realize that there are consequences to some forms of curiosity. It would be even better, Adam, if YOU realized that your proposed course of action could have serious legal implications.

neuroman9999

Local time
I'll delete it. but you should know richard, that no legal authority is looking at this. they want the money, and suing me over this marginal issue will earn them 100 dollars, and they will have to spend 5000 in man hours to go to court. LOL. you should know that, sir. ;)

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Doesn't matter. Illegal is illegal. If you had ANY respect for intellectual property, you would know that.

neuroman9999

Local time
I do, Richard. have you ever thought that this thread was started as a test to see how close you were watching me? Do you think I'm that poor that I CAN'T afford to spend $20 on junk software?!!?

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Adam, you used a disrespectful method to try to goad me. Yes, I have already told you that I am watching you.

That little tactic just earned you a week off.

neuroman9999

Local time
you sure about that?
pretty sure. haven't I told you guys that I've talked to the FBI a million times? they're overwhelmed. they don't care one bit. they don't have the manpower to care about poor people. furthermore, I know all of the Iowa City cops here very well, as I walk around the city in the overnight hours all the time. matter of fact, take a look at the image below. I got a spoofed email from what looked like a local criminal running a fake recruiting firm. The Iowa City cyber crime expert and I thought it was kind of funny, so he asked me to send him the original email header info. He taught me about the UID/GID and other concepts, and I taught him about the SPF auth and DKIM failure. so, good partnerships DO develop, you see! Just imagine what could come of this world if an savvy salesman like myself and competent programmers like you guys every formed an alliance. I wonder what would come out of that....

but then again, you guys would have to discard your disapproval of me first.... =(

email_header_info.jpg

what a bunch of garbled junk! :rolleyes:
Code:
Edit: Code removed in case Google views base64 code as a hacked page and therefore penalise the site.

Last edited:

neuroman9999

Local time
What makes you guys think that Google would be scanning these pages and penalizing this site? I seriously doubt it. What do they care about Jons business?

neuroman9999

Local time
Or are you afraid of about what Google's algorithm searches for richard? I can tell you for a fact that there's a lot of things Google looks for that will get you blacklisted but I seriously doubt posting anything in code tags on this site would be one of them. I can tell you based on my conversation with a chief technology officer in cedar rapids 4 weeks ago that you can actually write two levels of HTML code on a web page one levelwith hidden tags and one level with visible tags and if Google's algorithm and spiders pick that up your blacklisted for life according to them

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
Today, 07:46
You don't know when to let it go.

neuroman9999

Local time
I don't think anyone else is having fun with you.
you mean here? or elsewhere in the world? I'm not necessarily having fun, boss. And I pray all the time for the stupidity of the world. But there really isn't anything that can be done about it, and it's been this way for thousands of years. That's why Jesus essentially said: ""I'm going to say it once, and I'm out of here"".

have you seen this evil?

you see....the right is just as faithless and crazy as the left. and they're all seriously screwed up. and this is wonderful proof of their self-destruction:

once again, only in that wonderful state of California would you find something like this come to pass. :rolleyes:

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Not interested. Not fun. Not worth an argument.

neuroman9999

Local time
then this thread is closed. I'm not trying to ignite. on to the next....

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Would you like me to ACTUALLY close it? I can if you wish. That would be a reasonable request to ask of a moderator.

neuroman9999

Local time
it doesn't matter to me richard. I may have angered you in this thread during the last week, but why close it? others can read if they want. isn't the purpose of any forum to leave content in a DB forever, so followers can read just about anything?

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Closing the thread doesn't delete it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom