Are Democrats promoting hate speech? (1 Viewer)

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 01:25
There has been something that always puzzled me regarding the Democrats. What I don't understand is that on the one hand they are constantly talking about how not to offend others, with micro-offenses, hate speech, you cannot say this or that, but on the other hand spew bile, vitriol and a constant stream of insults towards Republicans: "Racists", "White supremacists", "Deplorables", "Nazi's". There are probably plenty more boiler-plate insults, but these come to mind.

I feel the Democrats are guilty of gross hypocrisy, unless I have missed something.

Perhaps they don't actually believe a word they themselves say, and it is more about virtue signalling. That would fit the fact-pattern. Insult the Republicans because they are vile, whilst protecting from offence illegal immigrants, minorities, Democrats, LGBT and so on. In other words, two standards where they contradict their own beliefs. This irrationality suggests a disingenuous means of communication, where it is more about a tribal lexicon rather than an authenticity in what they say.

I remember the first time I saw Tucker Carlson being called a "White Supremacist" on CNN, or some other fake news channel. What surprised me was that Tucker is constantly going on about not judging people based on skin colour. But it seems this is not enough nowadays. He is a Republican and so is guilty by default.

So my question to you is, are the Democrats promoting hate speech by constantly labelling Republicans with slurs designed to damage their reputation? And if someone can explain to me why Tucker is a "White Supremacist", then please let me know.

By the way, is the term "White" Supremacist a racist term, considering that we are not supposed to discriminate based on skin colour? Nancy Pelosi wants to avoid gendered language in congress, despite immediately breaking her own rules afterwards. Therefore, why is it acceptable to use "White" in this manner, considering the principles of gender or race are similar regarding discrimination? You can substitute male and female for black and white, and surely the rules should be similar?

Last edited:

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Yesterday, 21:25
Great post - yes. The Democrats promote hate speech. For Democrats, the ends justify the means. Truth, facts, ethics, and the law are minor inconveniences. Even prior policy "commitments" can be disappeared as "obsolete" even as short as the very next day. For Democrats, the purpose of a law is to legitimize their political agenda. Not in compliance, go to jail.

As a continuation, note that Democrats all march in lock-step. They act as a monolithic entity. The Borg, perhaps?

The most recent glaring example of hysterical irrationality, goose-stepping, and the "ends justify the means" by the Democrats was demonstrated with the second Kangaroo court style impeachment of Trump. Several of the Democratic House representatives had previously called for violence against conservatives. See post by @AccessBlaster: Rand Paul DESTROYS Impeachment Argument on Senate Floor. Yet these very same Democratic House representatives disingenuously claimed to be shockingly appalled by the "violence" (mostly peaceful patriotic rally) at the Capital building. Democrats have no self-awareness and no shame when it comes to manufacturing disingenuous hate speech.

I remember the first time I saw Tucker Carlson being called a "White Supremacist" on CNN, or some other fake news channel. What surprised me was that Tucker is constantly going on about not judging people based on skin colour. But it seems this is not enough nowadays. He is a Republican and so is guilty by default.

So my question to you is, are the Democrats promoting hate speech by constantly labelling Republicans with slurs designed to damage their reputation? And if someone can explain to me why Tucker is a "White Supremacist", then please let me know.
Yes. The Democrats are about "destroying" the person. The Democrats have been pulling the "White Supremacist" rabbit out-of-the-hat trick for years now. Based on Biden's prior lies concerning Charlottesville, inauguration speech, his Executive Orders, and the presence of troops to "protect" the Capital building from unnamed extremists, expect a major escalation in the "war" against the boggy-man known as "White Supremacy". To promote irrational fear of an "enemy", DHS just issued yesterday: DHS Warns Of 'Heightened Threat Environment' From Domestic Terrorism. Orwell's "1984" is blossoming rapidly. "Good Old Boy" uncle Biden is moving amazingly fast to consolidate power.

Last edited:

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 18:25
They are creating the next Trump as we speak with their heal / divide policy. Trump was created by ignoring the flyover people in the midwest, and the basket of deplorables.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
I feel the Democrats are guilty of gross hypocrisy, unless I have missed something.
They all read 1984 recently and agreed that they really like the results. In their case I call it "leftspeak" but the concept is the same. I pointed it out numerous times in this forum. There have to be rational Democrats left out there. We need to find a way to wake them out of their trance before they are lost to us forever.

Trump really scared the crap out of the establishment. The Republicans are just as much swamp creatures as the Democrats and so they hated Trump also.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
There have to be rational Democrats left out there.
Tulsi Gabbard is one of them, but I think she too has been vilified by the left. Perhaps she will eventually come over to the dark side.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
She's been on Fox a couple of times recently. I first saw her when she was in the Democrat debates. She drew so much attention in those debates that FB/Twitter had to block access to her accounts to interfere with her fund raising. She was such a clear and present danger to the chosen one.

My 2024 dream team = Trump/Gabbard or if Trump doesn't run, then Gabbard/Cruz

She may be a Democrat but she is rational and that is a rare thing these days. I can work with rational.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
I like Ted Cruz too. Very good speaker and talks a lot of sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom