My Plan for America (1 Viewer)

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 07:41
As we all know, America has real problems at the moment with a civil war battling it out, even if guns have not yet been used. So, I have a solution!

My proposal is that you split America down the middle, with Republicans in one half, Democrats in the other. It is reminiscent of the TV series, The Man in the High Castle. Perhaps you could have a buffer zone down the middle filled with native Americans.

In the Democrats half, you would have signs up in various places saying, "No Whites". In the Republicans half, these signs would say, "Everyone welcome."

The Democrats side would select students, positions of power and workers based on melanin content. Perhaps they could have some kind of device that measures how black you are. The Republicans would select based upon merit, what a crazy thought!

The Democrats would also further stratify based on gender. By gender, I mean self-identified gender. The worst gender to be is male. The best is transgendered. In the future, just to get a job nearly everyone will have to identify as a woman trying to escape the patriarchy. Strangely, no one can define what a woman is, so how do they know they are women? On the Republicans side, your biological sex is your gender. No one gender gets special treatment over the other. Wouldn't that otherwise be sex discrimination?

The Democrats would give further advantages based on sexual preference, with anyone from LGBTQ+ being considered the elite. The Republicans would treat everybody the same.

The Democrats would decide elections through lawsuits. The Republicans would following a voting system, where you turn up and place a checkmark next to your preferred candidate.

The Democrats would remove barriers on the southern border, and provide hotel accommodation and free legal advice and recompense to illegal aliens, who will now be classed as "Temporary or permanent guests." The Republicans will kick them all out and back to whence they came!

The Democrats would celebrate all the transgendered national champions in their sporting events. The Republicans would based sports on your biological sex at birth.

The Democrats would take money from white people and pay it to black people as reparations. These whites were born guilty. The Republicans would state that current day whites are not guilty of slavery and current day blacks are not victims of slavery. No money changes hands.

The Democrats would choose their leader based on how sleepy they are. The Republicans would choose based on how orange they were.

The Democrats would create an underclass of Jews, who are constantly intimidated and have a different set of rules to other minority groups. The Republicans would treat everybody the same.

These are just a few of the ideas I have, which should satisfy both political ideologies. What do you think of this idea? Have I missed anything off the list?

Last edited:

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Yesterday, 23:41
As we all know, America has real problems at the moment with a civil war battling it out, even if guns have not yet been used. So, I have a solution!

My proposal is that you split America down the middle, with Republicans in one half, Democrats in the other. It is reminiscent of the TV series, The Man in the High Castle. Perhaps you could have a buffer zone down the middle filled with native Americans.

In the Democrats half, you would have signs up in various places saying, "No Whites". In the Republicans half, these signs would say, "Everyone welcome."

The Democrats side would select students, positions of power and workers based on melanin content. Perhaps they could have some kind of device that measures how black you are. The Republicans would select based upon merit, what a crazy thought!

The Democrats would also further stratify based on gender. By gender, I mean self-identified gender. The worst gender to be is male. The best is transgendered. In the future, just to get a job nearly everyone will have to identify as a woman trying to escape the patriarchy. Strangely, no one can define what a woman is, so how do they know they are women? On the Republicans side, your biological sex is your gender. No one gender gets special treatment over the other. Wouldn't that otherwise be sex discrimination?

The Democrats would give further advantages based on sexual preference, with anyone from LGBTQ+ being considered the elite. The Republicans would treat everybody the same.

The Democrats would decide elections through lawsuits. The Republicans would following a voting system, where you turn up and place a checkmark next to your preferred candidate.

The Democrats would remove barriers on the southern border, and provide hotel accommodation and free legal advice and recompense to illegal aliens, who will now be classed as "Temporary or permanent guests." The Republicans will kick them all out and back to whence they came!

The Democrats would celebrate all the transgendered national champions in their sporting events. The Republicans would based sports on your biological sex at birth.

The Democrats would take money from white people and pay it to black people as reparations. These whites were born guilty. The Republicans would state that current day whites are not guilty of slavery and current day blacks are not victims of slavery. No money changes hands.

The Democrats would choose their leader based on how sleepy they are. The Republicans would choose based on how orange they were.

The Democrats would create an underclass of Jews, who are constantly intimidated and have a different set of rules to other minority groups. The Republicans would treat everybody the same.

These are just a few of the ideas I have, which should satisfy both political ideologies. What do you think of this idea? Have I missed anything off the list?

This is very similar to what I have posited several times - I think people need to give a much harder look at the possibility that we have reached a point of irreconciliable differences and consider splitting the USA. I am not sure why that proposal creates so much ire in some people that view it as "fighting terms" or "insurrection", etc. etc. - when really this idea would AVOID bloodshed and much similar unpleasantness. It's not a "give up" type of idea, it's acknowledging that we should consider doing what actually might work. People always suggest all other alternatives should be considered first, but I view it as the opposite. This WOULD be the 'easier, softer way'.

Aside from the rebuttal "we could never work it out financially", but just hypothetically if it were logistically workable, wouldn't this be the obvious solution?

Yes, divisions within each side may someday again grow extreme and fulfill the prophesies of the current secession naysayers, but that may well take hundreds of years, within which we will have a semblance of peace (except for the democrat sides clamoring to get into ours!)

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 02:41
Great idea Jon. I've thought of it myself. The Dems can have both coasts and the Republicans can have the heartland or flyover country as they like to call it. Of course, we'd need to do something about New Somalia. We couldn't have them in our midst. They would need to be evicted. Chicago could choose to stay or go. If they stay, they'd probably need to be walled off like Berlin was for 45 years.

MarkK

bit cruncher
Local time
Yesterday, 23:41
What do you think of this idea? Have I missed anything off the list?
No, you have covered all the bases. You are very funny, and very astute, omg. Obviously I wish more people on both sides of all the issues had as much to contribute, but then, if that were so, would there actually be any problems left to solve at all??? Probably not.
Merry Christmas

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 07:41
Great idea Jon. I've thought of it myself. The Dems can have both coasts and the Republicans can have the heartland or flyover country as they like to call it. Of course, we'd need to do something about New Somalia. We couldn't have them in our midst. They would need to be evicted. Chicago could choose to stay or go. If they stay, they'd probably need to be walled off like Berlin was for 45 years.
You could have the wavering voters, the undecideds, living in the middle. Cuts travel time as they flip flop between parties.

New York could remain a liberal silo, walled off and surrounded by Republicans. Elon Musk could get his Boring company drilling tunnels to connect NY to the left side of America. Texas would have the highest walls you've ever seen. Meanwhile, on the Democrats side, the border will have bridges, free snacks, coffee and hotel accommodation to "visitors".

On the Democrat side, Whites start identifying as black to get their repatriation money, just like Elizabeth Warren identifies as Native American to get into Harvard. Less than 1% of appropriate DNA required. They all just end up paying each other money, back and forth. Its free money, just ask Joe Biden.

AOC walks around in jackboots as a Brownshirt, interrogating Whites for thought crimes, 1984 style. Her latest catch: an old white male questioning whether biological sex should come into the women's powerlifting championships. AOC: "These dinosaurs have no place in modern society."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom