How do I make a custom MS Access form as transparent with an image inside? (1 Viewer)

mojtaba

Local time
Today, 16:31
I have a transparent image I want to show it in my form So that only my image can be shown not my form, in fact, show form with a Transparent style and background In such a way that only the image inside this form is displayed so that the user thinks the form is like this

The from Like this :
Untitled.png

How to do this in MS Access?

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Today, 05:01
Hi. Welcome to AWF!

Sorry, I can't tell the difference between what you want and what you have. You only posted one image. I can't see the second one.

mojtaba

Local time
Hi. Welcome to AWF!

Sorry, I can't tell the difference between what you want and what you have. You only posted one image. I can't see the second one.hi sorr

mojtaba

Local time
Hi sorry if it's not clear my point is show a transparent image in ms access transparent form

please see this I have a this image :
Image.png
I want to show so that in runtime you can see just my image not my default style form ! as you can see what the image I posted it's simulation of what I need

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Today, 05:01

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 08:01
Post an image of what you see. Post another image of what you want to see. You may need to create the second image using Paint.

mojtaba

Local time
I have a transparent image I want to show it in my form So that only my image can be shown not my form, in fact, show form with a Transparent style and background In such a way that only the image inside this form is displayed so that the user thinks the form is like this

The from Like this :
View attachment 94424

How to do this in MS Access?

This is What I need :
22323.png

mojtaba

Local time
As you know, we can not display a single transparent image in a single transparent form !

MajP

You've got your good things, and you've got mine.
Local time
Today, 08:01
If the border around the heart was a blue square and not a blue circle then I think you could get close with hiding the application window. If not you would need to make a circular form as was linked and then still hide the application window. Never seen it done. Are you good with Windows API? If not I would not bother.

mojtaba

Local time
If the border around the heart was a blue square and not a blue circle then I think you could get close with hiding the application window. If not you would need to make a circular form as was linked and then still hide the application window. Never seen it done. Are you good with Windows API? If not I would not bother.
Yes any way to do for what I need I repeat this : display a single transparent image in a single transparent form !

mojtaba

Local time
that good but it's not what I want I need something like you posted but exactly this :
343434.png

The MS Access Form without border and background color , Just Picture in show , in other software we say None Style and Null Background that mean's transparent form , Not fade

Gasman

Enthusiastic Amateur
Local time
Today, 13:01
MDB format

Attachments

• Transparent.mdb
    260 KB · Views: 313

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom