ID Card Printers (2 Viewers)

isladogs

MVP / VIP
Local time
Today, 15:16
CGAT = couldn’t give a t***
Nobody guessed NIABAI though. That’s disappointing. You all need to raise your game!!

isladogs

MVP / VIP
Local time
NO!!!!!
Gotta take into account the context in which is was written

Jason Lee Hayes

Local time
Brand mostly and would you recommend it...pros and cons, that sort of thing
Before you choose one, you ideally need to identify what features you require. Do you really need edge to edge printing? Will B&W printing suffice or do you require colour? If colour do you require true Black? Do you need the ability to print on both sides? Do you need to be able to encode data to a mag strip card? Do you need to be able to program RFID cards? Do you need the ability to use watermark protection and custom hologram printing? What environment are you going to be using the printer in? How many cards are you expecting to print? I have a Magicard Enduro with custom firmware which boasts many features. The software that comes with it is basic however you can purchase the Pro version of the software or request from me for free.. Magicard produce some of the best laminate/card printers for all requirements...

Last edited:

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Here's another acronym:-

GPGeorge

Grover Park George
Local time
Today, 08:16
I did a GDB and came across an article the listed the "10 Best ID Printers for 2021". I read them and them ranked them according to what I felt my company needed.

I submitted my report and then the Big Man picked one THAT WAS NOT ON MY LIST!

I have GOT to be on Candid Camera...
Ah, you omitted the most important ranking criteria from your search: "What does the boss want?"

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
Today, 11:16
Ah, you omitted the most important ranking criteria from your search: "What does the boss want?"
It would seem so since he went with a brand I did not research OR recommend

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom