ID Card Printers (1 Viewer)

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
Today, 12:19
I've been asked to do some research for an ID Card Printer...so I did. Anyone here have any experience?

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 16:19
I don't really have any information about ID cards, but I thought if I mentioned that I have used a brother label printer in the past with Marvellous results. Mind you I can't find much on the internet about my label printer because it's very old, and out-of-print! The main reason for this answer is to give your question a bump...

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
I don't really have any information about ID cards, but I thought if I mentioned that I have used a brother label printer in the past with Marvellous results. Mind you I can't find much on the internet about my label printer because it's very old, and out-of-print! The main reason for this answer is to give your question a bump...
I did a GDB and came across an article the listed the "10 Best ID Printers for 2021". I read them and them ranked them according to what I felt my company needed.

I submitted my report and then the Big Man picked one THAT WAS NOT ON MY LIST!

I have GOT to be on Candid Camera...

Last edited:

Jason Lee Hayes

Local time
Today, 16:19
What is it specifically you want to know.. I have one and been using it to produce ID cards. It prints edge to edge, double sided, does magstrip and rf encoding..

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
What is it specifically you want to know.. I have one and been using it to produce ID cards. It prints edge to edge, double sided, does magstrip and rf encoding..
Brand mostly and would you recommend it...pros and cons, that sort of thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom